College Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Noah Farrakhan, apparently.

oh, the guy who had 20 against us?

1 Like

ha wow. Thatā€™s funny. Yeah they are actively taking whoever they can regardless of ability. commendable to some I suppose

3 Likes

Lit us up lol.

Heā€™s got that dawg in him

I imagine he would be a sit out too.

Yep unless he managed to graduate somehow. which maybe is possible considering the lateness of the portal entry

dont think WVU is taking him if he isnt eligible. They already have a couple guys who cant play. Cant imagine they are signing up for another.

He prob graduated.

1 Like

As you point out, WVU has consistently taken guys who canā€™t play. Battle, Perez last year, Silvero, etc. No idea if he did graduate but I donā€™t think you can assume that an obvious path to immediate eligibility is guaranteed by WVU recruiting him.

1 Like

Got it. The standard for taking a guard who shot 24% from 3 last year and had a 94 OR was that he lit up our early season terrible defense in a single game. Good to know.

1 Like

still lit us up lol. Never did i say i wanted Michigan to recruit him lol.

I feel like its a crime to be very unsatisfied and not happy with the way the staff handled this offseason. Are we suppose to be doing cartwheels for our current roster? Are we not allowed to be realistic how this offseason was a major failure.

1 Like

We had a super long discussion about it yesterday, actually. so not a crime.

your complaints seem to be often about filling these last 2 slots which are just not as big a deal to me as some other things. Iā€™d like another player but we havenā€™t really had a remotely decent option pop up that wasnā€™t ticketed elsewhere

WVU would probably trade 3 of their guys for Nkamhoua if they could

4 Likes

Obviously i know nothing and im not a coach but i just feel like you can use up one of your scholarships on a wild card. We donā€™t recruit HS kids at a high level and are struggling to get guys to come here with lack of NIL so dont really see the value of storing scholarships.

1 Like

No, not all. But.

This kind of thing adds zero value.

The idea that Michigan has done nothing is just wrong and we all know that. Theyā€™ve been back channeling, they did due diligence on Campbell, they were involved with Perez, etc.

5 Likes

That is fair. I will do better haha. Just been beyond frustrating as a life long fan.

2 Likes

Impressed with the Arizona non conference sched. Duke/MSU/Wisconsin/Purdue/Alabama. Wisconsin game at home and Bama in Phoenix.

1 Like

Yet ENDLESSLY complain every thread

4 Likes
2 Likes

Thatā€™s a bold statement because there have been many strange recruitments just this off-season.

4 Likes
1 Like