College Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Signing with OTE led them to being … not ranked and headed to Chicago State? Not great.

3 Likes

Sounds like stable recruitments.

1 Like

Would love to know this story

2 Likes

Great, now we’re getting outrecruited by Chicago State!

5 Likes

2 Likes

Bryce James headed to play for Shrews.

1 Like

I think it’s a prep school not actually notre dame college. It’s a hs in California.

8 Likes

Going to be a ton of this over the next few weeks.

Assume Battle will be next at WVU, but the NCAA has been very clear that waivers will be denied for 2x transfers.

1 Like

They gonna have less scholarship players than us this year?

If they denied the kid transferring to UNC with his grandma that transferred cause his team didn’t play the Covid year then they’re gonna deny everyone

1 Like

Our compliance staff thinks Tray Jackson has two years.

Wait denied waiver means a player has to sit out a year right? Not that he can’t transfer to another school or did WVU already just dump him? :rofl:

Eifert says his career is over. Looks like he sat out last year, which was his extra COVID year. So basically he is now out of years, the waiver was not for being a 2 time transfer (he’s a grad) but for essentially an extra year

1 Like

Oh gotcha, makes sense

His argument was that because of the Manhattan mess he should get another year?

1 Like

I think, yeah. I guess he entered the portal like Perez did, but since he didn’t find a team until after the season he couldn’t count it as a redshirt like Perez did?

https://twitter.com/CBBcontent/status/1690054840720728073?t=A7MrLDeCs0DOm_Gwr4o-OA&s=19

Gotta love him sneaking St. John’s in there at 25

I hate all of these teams except Purdue and Colorado.

I thought that couldn’t possibly be actually true @SuperDave41, so I checked the list … i think I agree w you!?!

2 Likes