College Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

I trust Ballsack Sports for all of my credible sports reporting.

2 Likes

Tough news for a kid who has already had some health issues in the past:

itā€™s a heart condition. he had a cardiac event two weeks ago

Yep ā€“ and he had an issue with blood clots at IU:

1 Like

Man, poor guy canā€™t catch a break. I was so into him as a recruit. Wanted him bad. Unfortunately his basketball career didnā€™t pan out, but hopefully his health is going to be ok.

7 Likes

Jaxon Kohler went off for 53 last night.

1 Like

53 what

(to save anyone else the google and to reach the character minimum, yes, still at moneyball lol)

2 Likes

Fantastic competition up there at Moneyball. It is a really worthwhile event. (Sadly, I would still love it and eat it up if Michigan played scrubs and we could watch the buffalo-herding Cheeseman average 40 ppg for a few games at Ann Arbor Pioneer in the summer).

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a lot of baby hooks

goodness gracious my menā€™s league team would not let Jaxon Kohler score 53 points

5 Likes

Donā€™t love reading that. Is this all new for him or has he always had issues? Too many weird heart issues/ clotting problems popping up lately in people. Always been a thing in athletes but still freaks me out.

Iā€™ve always had some weird phobia about the heart though so things like this make my skin crawl. Wonder if there is a term for this or a support group I should look into.

ā€œ I donā€™t like feeling my own heart beat or people touching my chest. Whoā€™s with me? Also donā€™t you just hate pants!ā€

I am not sure of his medical history beyond that article and the fact that he had the blood clot surgery and missed a year on blood thinners, and now reportedly had a cardiac issue at Xavier.

1 Like

I didnā€™t realize that. I always thought it was some knew injury he was dealing with. Did love him as a prospect too. When I saw him pop up at Xavier I couldnā€™t believe he was still playing and having a solid year on a good team.

Whereā€™s the menā€™s league at? Iā€™m trying to find a team.

Kentucky looks good right now

(CBSSN)

Iā€™m buying stock in Adou Thiero

1 Like
1 Like

Hereā€™s an idea. Go back to 64

5 Likes

Iā€™m preemptively challenging anyone and everyone who votes to expand the March Madness tourney to a steel cage match.
sunny

2 Likes

It is so dumb. The myopic thinking of more teams = more money is another illustration of how most people in charge of things lack vision.

3 Likes