College Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

I think they think that but I don’t think the owners want it though. That’s what Givony said at least

1 Like

I don’t really know what the investment in thebg league is for then

2 Likes
5 Likes

One thing you can do in that situation if you’re EMU is to add dignity to the whole thing by calling him ``Mr. Bates".

Kentucky gets another 5 star to commit during Big Blue madness

1 Like

DJ Wagner next man up seems like it

1 Like

Just signed an NIL with Nike which effectively eliminated Louisville

3 Likes
2 Likes

Michigan 22 in the first AP poll

1 Like

Shocked we’re that high

1 Like

I think 20-30 is about right. Dickinson returning heavily influences our ranking. And the name “Michigan” carries some weight, not like Duke or UK, of course, but some.

1 Like

Could be a tougher than expected early season test.

3 Likes

The ghost of John Groce at Ohio always scares me

4 Likes
2 Likes

It’s very helpful to know which rules will be called in 2022 and slowly fade away in 2023. A tradition unlike any other.

12 Likes

They’re going to have to buy Tom Izzo a tether

12 Likes

I can already see this going well. Games being swung by refs calling Ts to enforce these rules, but not applying it the same across the board. Especially something as subjective as throwing the head back. Did it happen because they were acting or because they were fouled? And I’m sure Juwan will be treated the same as Izzo when it comes to enforcing the coaching box rule.

4 Likes

If the head snap call is a reviewable one, hoo boy…

1 Like

Just embed in electric fence into the floor. All coaches wear dog collars

2 Likes

I mean I don’t mind this because it has gotten out of control with coaches being on the floor and just no regard for the box and bench decorum.

But the question of how consistently it is applied coach by coach and what it will look like in Feb/March compared to December is very real. But I feel this needs to be reeled back so hopefully this is a starting point.

2 Likes