Cleveland Cavaliers hire John Beilein

Beilein always played slow, no matter the league. I think the question he faced at Michigan was whether a more “finesse” or “skilled” offense could work in a more physical league.

3 Likes

Yeah and the NBA has been getting faster and faster. I remember reading that the Nash-era Suns would have been the 2nd slowest team in the NBA last year.

Beilein is almost certainly going to be bucking NBA trends this year (not a criticism - it could work! (as much as anything with this roster can “work”).

1 Like

Betting against the Cavs and betting the under every game is my plan. Seems profitable so far.

2 Likes

Yes not sure why the under wasn’t in my consideration.

13 Likes

Love Beilein and the water celebrations. Some of my favorite moments of Beilein’s tenure were during the 2017 and 2018 seasons with the water dumping locker room celebrations

8 Likes

It looks like his NBA players have the same love for him that his college players had! Well deserved! Congrats coach B!

7 Likes
4 Likes

Dang those jerseys are clean

4 Likes

Great to see him get a win, despite his team getting the W while wearing the ugliest uniforms from an era of historically ugly uniforms.

This is what the NBA needs to do to combat tanking. Force teams to wear the ugliest uniforms from their past.

4 Likes

Cleveland’s current ones are pretty awful too. I’d say Atlanta’s white ones are the only worse look currently.

Am I the only one who likes these uniforms :raising_hand_man:

9 Likes

No you aren’t… they are :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

15 Likes

Whoa…that’s crazy talk. They’re three fires, maximum.

3 Likes

Yeah, I really like them.

2 Likes

Anyone know why JB is wearing his suit jacket during games now? Is it an NBA coach requirement?

Yes. Coaches must at least wear a suit coat, per rules, in the League.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info!