Bracketology Open Thread

Last night and tonight was my first time catching Seton Hall. They have the ingredients to be a 5-6 seed type to get into an Elite 8 game and let the chips fall where they may. Whitehead can ball. I had a mancrush on Xavier all year too. Such a wide open year.

1 Like

The question this year will be: Will your bracket be on the right side of the last second finishes? Championship week has shown us all games are going to come down right to the end. Itā€™s going to be a heck of a first weekend!!

1 Like

Kansas seems like they should win it, but Self is gonna Self! I trust him about as much as I trust Boheim anymore!

1 Like

I love me some Bill Self Matt!! I havenā€™t learned my lesson. I enjoy watching KU play

1 Like

I like watching them play too. I know the tournament is a flukey thing, but considering the talent he pulls, they sure bust my bracket a lot!

You fall for it every year with Self.

This is Virginiaā€™s year!

Really wish I saw seton hall Iā€™m going in blind on them. Hard for me to take teams I havenā€™t seen.

Anyone watching buffalo? Passing the eye test to me. Super athletic. They could be tough

Look just like Romulus. Nate doing a lot of the same stuff. Shoot anything and go get it!

Donyell Marshall needs to mix in a salad

Wow watching those old high school clips turn back around and akrons up

Unc is very impressive right now. Great d. They play d like this can anyone beat them?

Does anyone want to see Kentucky right now? Especially with skal giving them numbers. Could be most dangerous team. I get they are still a trendy national champ pick. I could see it with the right bracket. They made me a believer when they almost best Kansas at phog. Skal did nothing too. Gotta fear the cats. Just like their eight seed year. I had them elite right that year losing to us! Having Kentucky as an eight was criminal. Throw the resume out the window they were clearly better than an eight. They did Wichita st dirty.

SpeAking of Wichita they are clearly getting in based off name and reputation because their resume is garbage. Look at it. No other mid major with that resume would get a look based off that resume. I respect their talent but they are undeserving.

Iā€™m sweating this out. How did we allow ourselves to get beat bad. All we had to do was keep it close with a good effort and I feel we were in. The blowout opens the door again for our dismissal, really upsetting.

1 Like

Agreed. And no one seems to even think Wichita State is on the bubble. It seems crazy.

I hate to bring this up but is beilein going to accept an invite to the NIT or would he turn it down? Hopefully this question doesnā€™t become reality.

He would accept it

He has to accept an NIT bid especially because he thinks his team is Young

whch is a straight up lie haha

1 Like

Lunardi has Michigan in now

1 Like