Big Ten Tournament bracket set, Michigan to face Indiana on Thursday

4 Likes

Rutgers with the double bye.

2 Likes

If rutgers has to be a sacrifice so Hoiberg can make the tournament, I’ll allow it.

3 Likes

I am unbelievably angry

1 Like

Optimist in me says; beat IU, and get a hungover, over rested, on cloud 9 Illini team.

2 Likes

Why are you so angry?

3 Likes

Make a damn free throw Iowa!!!

6 Likes

Beating Wisconsin in the title game will be even more satisfying :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

We needed either Wisconsin to hold onto a late 10-point lead at home against Nebraska, or Iowa to hold onto a 15-point lead vs Illinois.

Neither of those things happened and now we’re on the Illinois side of the bracket. Frustrating.

6 Likes

If Johnny Davis is out for Wisconsin that is a night and day difference in which side of the BTT bracket you would want to be on

6 Likes

maybe it doesn’t matter if HD is still sick and TJD beats us up or something but I hate hate hate being seeded with Illinois. They own us

8 Likes

I just think that matters a lot less after the win today. Beat Indiana and the job is done. If you are going to make a run, you are probably going to have to beat a team like Illinois along the way. If U-M had lost today, then it would have been a bad break for sure because I think U-M would have needed two wins to make it.

9 Likes

If it helps, Greg Gard is probably not thrilled about that last game either. (It certainly helps me).

11 Likes

Can totally see MSU getting a Davis-less UW and then the Izzo love fest gets rolling for beating bad teams or a team without their best player.

9 Likes

Totally with you. We absolutely wanted to be in the Wiscy side of the bracket for so many reasons. Ridiculous that a Nebraska win at the Trohl center and an Iowa choke job prevented that.

6 Likes

MSU’s gonna take Wisconsin out and I’m not gonna know how to feel. It should’ve been us.

6 Likes

Just beat Indiana which is certainly possible although they’ll be hungry for a couple of wins. Definitely match up well with Indiana just hope Dickinson is back.

1 Like

Barf. That could so happen and it would be nauseating.

5 Likes

Could also see Michigan State losing to Maryland…

10 Likes

Also frankly I’d almost rather not play Wisconsin again this season unless it’s absurdly late in the NCAA Tournament. Like somebody said in another thread may be best to let the bad blood cool down for a year.

6 Likes