Big Ten Tournament bracket set, Michigan to face Indiana on Thursday

Then Maryland will take out Wisconsin.

3 Likes

But Dylan we are tired of Illinois fans and don’t want to lose to them again

9 Likes

Just something to get the blood flowing before Thursday:

Since Kam Chatman buzzer beater to get Michigan to the First 4 and Beat #1 Seed Indiana On March 11th, 2016.

Record- Michigan 149-59 (72%)
Indiana 105-87 (54%)

Regular season or tournament titles- Michigan 3
Indiana 0

Head to Head
Michigan 9
Indiana 0

Sweet 16
Michigan 4
Indiana 1

18 Likes

that was me…but before Davis went out

1 Like

Fair enough

3 Likes

I vomited in my mouth seeing them storm the court and had to close my tab immediately.

2 Likes

MSU got smoked by OSU without Key and Young, and had looked liked dog feces for the better part of 8 or 9 games. I don’t think it is a sure thing they beat Maryland. They are not a good team.

2 Likes

None of Maryland, MSU, or Wisconsin without Davis are good teams. It’s just frustrating that they’ll be playing each other.

1 Like

MSU is bad. Maryland is a different level of bad. There’s like an exponent in there or something.

2 Likes

Ohio State dodged a bullet avoiding Nebraska.

6 Likes

Wisconsin without Davis is going to be even dirtier than usual. Like if Grayson Allen were 5 people. I want nothing to do with them - let someone else get tripped, elbowed in the neck and kicked in the nuts.

1 Like

So tip is actually at 11:30 AM and not pregame stuff? I thought I remember the first games of the day being at noon?

2 Likes

Why are we assuming Davis is out?

2 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

That makes me feel better. I hope Wisconsin goes off on Friday (only if it’s against Sparty) and makes me feel dumb for wanting anything to do with them.

1 Like

Tip is 11:30 AM. It’s at 12 (11 local) when the tournament is in Chicago.

3 Likes

Yes 11:30 is an accurate tip. I vividly remember this at Lucas oil last year.

Because msu is the luckiest team ever.

2 Likes

We gave Illini trouble both games this year. If we beat IU Underwoods luck will run out in game 3.
Hunter will be fresh and hungry after missing the OSU game. GO BLUE!

8 Likes

It was a dream bracket had wisconsin won.

Iowa and Rutgers with potentially rutgers knocking them out.

Avoided illinois until title game (with a chance someone beats them). This whole needing to beat them to make a run is inaccurate.

3 Likes