Big Ten Discussion

I’d be pretty nervous for Iowa just because that’s not a good matchup for Teske at all.

I like our chances against Purdue in a potential Semifinal game though.

I’ve been high on Iowa all year but this feels like their typical end of year Fran meltdown so I’m more optimistic about that matchup than I probably should be. Absolutely could see Illinois making it to Friday.

A good bracket for Michigan I feel as I like a Purdue matchup in the semis. Would rather have our bracket than State potentially looking at Indiana then Wisconsin/Maryland just to make it to the finals.

So MSU may play IU once again in the BTT.

What a wild finish to the Iowa/Nebraska game. Haven’t seen that much fight in Nebraska all year.

Also just a general point.

Harbaugh is known as a screamer or yeller or whatever. Yet until Michigan finally got a little vocal about the bullshit this season, the team seemed to be getting the a bunch of calls against them despite being known as a physical defense. He had to scale back the yelling because he was being watched/targeted.

Beilein of all people gets ejected this season.

And other coaches are chasing down refs, using language that would make a sailor cringe, and whine all game and benefit from it.

Just baffles me.

5 Likes

Baffles me as well. End of the Illinois game today and after a bad charge call against Illinois, Underwood calls timeout, chases down the ref is seen yelling no less than 3 times “you’re f***ing kidding me”. Somehow didn’t get a technical or ejected but Beilein did…

3 Likes

Final UM B1G regular season 3fg%

BEST - Iggy - .427
WORST - Simpson - .254

Of Simpson’s 18 makes, five came in one game.

1 Like

Ohio State is a tournament team?

Smart play by 5th year Ethan Happ. You just cannot get frustrated and throw your shoulder at that point in the game.

Had Wisconsin -3.5 to finish off a 3 way parlay with the IU and PSU spreads earlier today. Absolutely brutal. They were up by 22 with 7 minutes left.

Damn, very brutal…BUT, still have a chance with OT

Wow, what in the world was that and Wisconsin then wins in OT.

How Michigan State’s Xavier Tillman totally blew up Michigan’s offense

1 Like

Pretty wild stat.

Watching OSU and Nebraska seasons crumble with one starter out, just magnifies what MSU was able to accomplish with 2 of their 3 best players out for significant periods.

Ward isn’t one of MSUs 3 best players.

2 Likes

With Wesson, yes all day imo.

I had Wisconsin and Iowa. Normally I’d play Nebraska all day with that line but Iowa’s losing steak ( didn’t think they were that bad) coupled with miles and players giving up , I said “that’s a bad line they made”. I considered them rebounding for Senior night, but still they just had given up. Iowa was up 9 , no? With a minute to go? I was not a happy camper.

I’ve had three brutal wtf was that moments the last two weeks. Oh well. At least Wisconsin came through (cost me the under though).

Two starters and 2 of their top three scorers.

How that team persevered is really amazing.

Essentially a five man team rotation now.

1 Like