Big Ten Discussion

I don’t know how Happ can be a serious POY candidate when he’s such a liability as a foul shooter.

Michigan’s Isaiah Livers ‘leaving too much on the table’

2 Likes

I agree. I said it a few weeks ago. He needs to be a focal point and assert himself.

I kept checking the site today and wondered where the Minnesota preview was. As the day went on, I couldn’t believe it wasn’t being posted with tip off only a few hours away. Then, sadly, I checked and saw the game is actually Thursday. I was sure it was Tuesday. Sadness.

3 Likes

Who does everyone like, Iowa -2 or md ?

Dylan, what are you thinking. I’m leaning Iowa but I might stay away. I don’t like good teams coming off losses, I’m a believer in ebb and flow.

A rock fight in Bloomington. But possibly a beneficial rock fight for Michigan

3 Likes

Carsen Edwards with a scintillating 1-11 ( 0-6 from deep ) first half versus Indiana in game of shooting futility.

1 Like

I thought I had learned not to get too excited about these games, but I find myself just SCREAMING at the TV. I’m incorrigible! :grinning:

That’s funny, but you can’t be old enough to forget what day it is! :rofl: Don’t get mad, I’m just teasing! And, yes, I AM old enough to have experienced it! :grinning:

1 Like

This can’t be good, Langford goes back to the IU locker room, sick.

Suddenly, Penn State is a good three-point shooting team. Also, they already have 64 points with 13:00 left!

Dan Dakich verges endlessly between insightful and insufferable.

4 Likes

This Purdue-IU game on ESPN2 is the worst offensive game in recent memory. So hard to watch.

3 Likes

Not able to watch both at once, but UMD-Iowa looks like it’s giving the Indiana game a run for its money early: through 13 mins, Iowa leads 14-12. MD shooting 14% and Iowa a balmy 25% from the field.

Edwards 2-17 and 0-7 from deep.

Are there any good shooting B1G teams. Seriously?

Carsen Edwards, two for nineteen so far. Dayrum.

Edwards 3-22 and 0-10 from deep. Hilarious his shot selection.

17 turnovers for IU. Ugh.

Jeez, Juwan Morgan. Dakich was focused on Smith in the paint, but Morgan’s ball screen defense was so bad on that Edwards basket.