Big Ten Discussion

The offense Penn State chooses to run is a crime to organized sports.

3 Likes

Thursday- 2:30

2 Likes

Penn State looks terrible right now

I donā€™t think M has been more impressive than MSU, but I do think M is better than them, head to head, on a basketball court. If they were playing a 7 game series right now, Iā€™d pick M.

Why do I like Tim Miles so much?

4 Likes

When we were ahead by eight at halftime AT Penn State, I said, Thatā€™s it. We win. We have Coach B and they haveā€¦I donā€™t know, whatā€™s his name? I really canā€™t even think of it now! Although I must admit Iā€™m now watching the Honda Classic. Going to extra holes! Oh, yeah, Pat Chambers, is that it?

Just the kind of guy who seems like heā€™d be a good uncle.

He may be a decent guy, but I think heā€™s out of his league. Being a decent guy myself who was definitely out of his league, I DO feel for the guy. But honestly, I donā€™t think he has a clue right now! Itā€™s really kind of sad. He really has a great story, too!

How does he not have a clue right now? Theyā€™re practically doubling Penn State upā€¦

1 Like

Nebraska a dangerous team. Fascinated to see what kind of adjustments JB makes after that blowout.

Miles? What?

How does Pat Chambers NOT have a clue as to how to coach basketball at the B1G level? Did you misunderstand me, that I was talking about Chambers and Penn State. Chambers kids are just running around with no real offensive concept. And they ARE doubled up.

No. Chambers!

You responded to a post about Tim Miles, saying he doesnā€™t know what heā€™s doing.

Looks like weā€™ll be playing Thursday.

For goodnessā€™ sake, Penn State looking like they just got beat by us in a noon game earlier today. Just a dreadful, gutless, poise-less performance so far.

Nebraska really has a pro-arena - you can see why itā€™s hard for visitors to play in. Seems like the refs are getting swayed to - that looked like a rough double dribble call and wasnā€™t Carr fouled on that 3?

Pat Chambers, you really have to question him, at this point. Terrible game plan for a situation he had days to prepare for (no Watkins) and just a terrible job having his team prepared to play. What an execrable display of basketball in a must win game. Iā€™d be beside myself if my team were playing that way in a do or die.

1 Like

OK, my bad, I was watching golf. I had given up on the Nebraska Penn State game. I thought you meant Pat Chambers ā€œseemed like a nice uncle.ā€ I didnā€™t read back far enough to see you were talking about Miles in response to chezaroo. I really like Tim Miles. BUT, if he were my uncle, heā€™d be DEAD! :rofl: Sorry guys. Trying to multi task, and at my age that obviously doesnā€™t always work out well!:grinning: I meant Chambers didnā€™t have a clue hence my reference to the Penn State Michigan game and my comfort level up by eight on the road knowing we had a much better coach than they did. Again, my bad!

I donā€™t share the fan baseā€™s obsession with Miles. I mean, heā€™s not a complete prick in the postgame like the utterly ungracious Izzo, but thatā€™s a low bar. I honestly think at this point Miles has underperformed. Great, heā€™s got them winning yet another home game. How new.

1 Like

Beyond irritated that weā€™re going to be playing on Thursday. The schedule screwed us over.

4 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more - our 13-5 >>>>>>>>>>> their 13-5.

Ridiculous imbalance with significant consequences.

1 Like

I mean he used to tweet sarcastic things at halftime when he was down big, that alone is worth all the points.

edit: or whoever ran his account did, Iā€™m sure he canā€™t use that during games due to NCAA rules.

1 Like