Big Ten Discussion

Michigan now will have been the favorite in every conference game they played this season. Wonder if that’s ever happened to us before?

Ten times a road favorite seems really odd.

McQuaid is tuned into his inner Izzo.

“It’s getting closer to March, so weird things are happening,” McQuaid said.

2 Likes

Wow! Huge blow for MSU. And Ward. Being a hairline, I can’t imagine they would push it given that it could worsen and then he is done.

Can’t imagine this is going to end well for State. I mean this puts Kenny Goins as their number 2 option?!?!? McQuaid?!?!?!?!

When Muhammad and Washington go 2-17 you get:

1 Like

You called it!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Michigan State Discussion 2018-19

The secret of Michigan’s success: Keep on running

1 Like

Who do we want to win tonight? After a quick look at Michigan’s NET Team Sheet I think we want Illinois to win as that would probably boost the win at State Farm into Q1 status. Wisconsin will stay solidly in Q1 status unless they totally freefall (which wouldn’t break my heart).

[This is of course besides the obvious “Screw Wisconsin I hope they lose every game forever” sentiment I think most of us share.]

1 Like

Illinois is officially my 2nd favorite B1G team. Go Illini!!

Illinois to help our seeding purposes for the BTT if we fall far enough to end up in Wisconsins range.

But these are probably the top 2 teams I would NOT want to see in the BTT

1 Like

I’m not following this game too closely but is there any particular reason Ethan Happ is not on the floor down the stretch?

Interesting. No Happ down the stretch. Foul Shooting!!

I don’t know how Happ can be a serious POY candidate when he’s such a liability as a foul shooter.

Michigan’s Isaiah Livers ‘leaving too much on the table’

2 Likes

I agree. I said it a few weeks ago. He needs to be a focal point and assert himself.

I kept checking the site today and wondered where the Minnesota preview was. As the day went on, I couldn’t believe it wasn’t being posted with tip off only a few hours away. Then, sadly, I checked and saw the game is actually Thursday. I was sure it was Tuesday. Sadness.

3 Likes

Who does everyone like, Iowa -2 or md ?

Dylan, what are you thinking. I’m leaning Iowa but I might stay away. I don’t like good teams coming off losses, I’m a believer in ebb and flow.

A rock fight in Bloomington. But possibly a beneficial rock fight for Michigan

3 Likes

Carsen Edwards with a scintillating 1-11 ( 0-6 from deep ) first half versus Indiana in game of shooting futility.

1 Like