Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

It’s not like this Kentucky has nobody - Tschibwe, Frederick, Wheeler, Toppin, Ware all back

Two top 15 freshmen

2 Likes

Purdue with a big run with Edey off the floor to take the lead. Interesting.

3 Likes

Not sure Ware and Toppin are good but basically agreed

NW defeats Georgetown by 12

4 Likes

Bummer what a disaster Ewing has been.

We’ll see about the consistency but Braden Smith is really impressive for a 3 star freshman PG.

2 Likes

Wahl/Hepburn a combined 3/22. Up 6 vs Green Bay.

1 Like

you guys need to strengthen the hate in your hearts! if michigan had a big early-season win msu fans would be tripping over themselves to say "wow, they got lucky with a limited tshiebwe :roll_eyes: " and "ROFL start printing the banners scUM! oh wait you’re not allowed to have banners :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: " and so forth

steel yourselves! we’re not giving them any credit! some of you have a lot to learn. not me, though, i will go to my grave saying they didn’t deserve any of those three wins in 18-19

6 Likes

I played hoops tonight. Won’t let Kentucky steal my thunder. I AM TRASH.

3 Likes

I do not care for it.

2 Likes

A friend shared this with me, regarding NW vs Georgetown. It’s too good not to share with the board:

15 Likes

Exactly. Have people sit next to a Sparty at work that refers to Harbaugh as Hairball when wanting a legitimate conversation. Or asking why “anybody would go play for Michigan for basketball” as they have their Izzo 2001 champs coat on. The hate will run strong.

Or so I’ve heard…

4 Likes

It’s been a long time since I’ve laughed so hard…

1 Like

Seton Hall was up 10-2 after 4 minutes. 19-3 Iowa since. Under 8 timeout. That patented Iowa championship defense

2 Likes

Iowa up 21-13 @ Seton Hall with 8 left in the first. Kris Murray doing his best Keegan impression with 14 points on 8 shots.

OSU up 26-20 at the half over 0-3 Eastern Illinois. Half their points are from true freshman Brice Sensabaugh, who was ranked #66 in the composite and has been OSU’s second leading scorer in the first two games. Seems like he’ll be a starter/this year’s version of Branham soon

3 Likes

Only one OSU starter has scored. Woof

Not sure which thread this goes in but I’m currently in person watching a Hauser in green go 3/3 from 3 and run my team off the court

1 Like

Could be, but Seton Hall looks brrrrruuuuutal.

Seton Hall is the quintessential “athletes playing basketball” team. They’re great athletes and will bully their way to some wins but Iowa has actual basketball players.

Maybe sell the Sandfort breakout stock, though.

ETA: Yeah so Perkins is the second best player on this team.

3 Likes

Is Jalen Pickett the best player in the Big Ten? :rofl:

5 Likes