Big Ten Basketball 2020-21 Discussion (Part 1)

Watching John Harrar eviscerate MSU’s post defense makes me so excited for Hunter Dickinson to play them. Even Davis would be okay, at least MSU has no good post players to attack him.

2 Likes

SOUND THE ALARM! Rocket Watts has his first steal/block of the year!

7 Likes

They would have been cool with that. It would mean Izzo developed Loyer into Drew Neitzel esque skills. Or that’s what they would have pictured (I would’ve thought the same).

What an awful charge call. Huge swing for MSU after hall steals the ball after a PSU rebound, pushes harrar with his elbow and scores. Then a terrible charge call on the other end

2 Likes

That one was worse. :rofl:

2 Likes

Another one! At least the 3rd charge they’ve called on PSU. And a classic Loyer one where his entire defensive game plan is to fall over as much as possible.

Disgraceful

4 Likes

To be fair, the laws of gravity apply very lightly to him.

1 Like

It is a bang up crew: Larry Scirotto, Paul Szelc, Lewis Garrison

4 Likes

Malik Hall has flexed after all 3 of his baskets tonight. I’m not kidding

2 Likes

Watts is unplayable

Rocket Watts is broken. Maybe he should start going by Mark again.

Dakich not even realizing that MSU is going small after Hauser at the four just got ripped defensively. Claims the sub is about offense. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Myreon Jones came to play.

Definitely when being guarded by Loyer or Hauser

4 Likes

Jones sees Loyer on him and it’s go time

2 Likes

“guarded” :sweat_smile:

PSU’s 2nd and 3rd leading scorers are a collective 1-11 from the field.

Just like earlier he said M still not practicing when they’ve been practicing 3 days.

Watts fouls on a long 2 with 5 seconds left on the shot clock. BBIQ off the charts there.

MSU’s primary offense has been the Aaron Henry 15 foot face up game