Big Ten Basketball 2020-21 Discussion (Part 1)

Enlighten those of us who just turned on the game?

He recounted the conversation that led to Hall starting over Hauser and made it sound like Hauser begged and pleaded to be benched. I donā€™t question that he consented to the move but Dakichā€™s version was rather embellished

2 Likes

Incredible how many MSU players are begging to be benched this year

12 Likes

Dakich embellishing, you say?

1 Like

Izzo already 11 deep in the rotation. Searching

1 Like

Thatā€™s ridiculous. It would be one thing if it was a Davis/Dickinson situation where the backup was kicking butt and playing more anyway. Hall has been okā€¦but come on. I am sure Hauser was ok with itā€¦but begging?

Not that it really matter with the way Izzo has a revolving door at the scorers table. I think if you own a Spartan Jersey you will be getting 8-10 minutes in this game

2 Likes

This game is so fudging ugly.

1 Like

Nobody hangs their hat on ā€œold schoolā€ more than Dan Dakich

2 Likes

Love that play by Dread.

1 Like

I can buy MSU being good defensively now. Especially with Bingham playing more, thereā€™s really no reason that they shouldnā€™t be good against any team that doesnā€™t have a post presence like PSU. But their offense is shambolic.

1 Like

Make that a 12 man rotation. Goodness.

1 Like

PSU isnā€™t going to win many games when John Harrar has over half their points 16+ minutes into the gameā€¦9 points already and his career high is 17. Their post defense is still pathetic.

2 Likes

Congratulations to Joshua Langford on 1,000 career points. No easy feat in 7 years at MSU

11 Likes

This Dakich rant on the Big Ten is really somethingā€¦ :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Not thrilled to see MSU on a winning streak

1 Like
1 Like

Rah rahā€¦ toughnessā€¦old schoolā€¦coachingā€¦kiss Izzos butt.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve bet against MSU twice. That first Rutgers game where Rutgers forgot how to basketball. And tonight when Penn State forgot how to basketball.

2 Likes

Lots of confidence in your PG when you need to set screens for him to dribble past half court

1 Like

I think MSU has found their full-time 5 in Bingham. Now they just need to find their PG