Big Ten Basketball 2019-20 Discussion

#7 seed still in play although that scenario results in Michigan getting MSU in the quarters.

That was the most Rutgers victory ever. Purdue is running beautiful offense to get a guy going downhill with an advantage with options to shoot, kick to shooter, or find the roller, based on how the defense is playing. Rutgers just quickly gets a weak-ish Purdue defender switched onto Baker and says clear the F out and let him work. Baker has to be like a 75% shooter in the last minute of close games – it is insane.

4 Likes

I know Greg Gard deserves Coach of the Year, but Steve Piekiell’s job at Rutgers is more impressive in my mind.

2 Likes

Penn State does not want to be playing basketball right now

These N’Western jerseys are fresh fresh.

Does Penn State have Coronavirus?

1 Like

Say this for Chris Collins, his team appears to be playing its best in March :joy:

2 Likes

Ya know, I give Northwestern some credit. They are absolutely terrible, but they are playing really hard.

1 Like

So many B1G teams I want another crack at. PSU. Illinois. OSU

3 Likes

Wisconsin - when Trice isn’t making every shot.

5 Likes

PSU, wow. Short handed or not, how do you give up this many points to NW?

1 Like

Good for Northwestern’s players. Nice to enjoy something other than good grades.

We’ll see how Ohio State does in the ncaa tournament when they have to play without Terry Wymer.

8 Likes

With the NW win, I believe we’ve clinched an 8/9 matchup against Rutgers.

Northwestern just Penn Stated Penn State.

This 8/9 game spot is gonna be killer while having class in the afternoon both Thursday and Friday (if applicable).

I’m sure Chambers will get a contract extension for making the tournament . . . while he will have taken them to one tournament in nine years and isn’t even finishing that one season well.

Am I missing something here? Big Ten Network is saying Penn State is behind Rutgers. Must be just a tiebreaker AT THE MOMENT, with no possibility of this after games tomorrow.

Not sure I follow why the order matters? Look at the seed ranges they have listed.

1 Like

Oh whoops, yep dumb of me. Didn’t notice that. I might want to read it all next time.