April Evaluation Tracking

Any new names emerge from the weekend? Thanks

1 Like

Hope that worked.

Very easy thank you.I thought I remember people saying they had a hard time before and I just started a twitter account

1 Like

Love this kids game. I think with purchase roster make up after the 17 class and 16 along with dejulius that this kids style of play wouldā€™ve be perfect.

I did notice that johns had a very nice first few games. I read a few people tweeting out he looked real good and a nice athlete. Maybe heā€™s turning it back up and on the rise again. Hope so if heā€™s a main target.

i posted on twitter a reply to carters stat line that heā€™s going to garner a lot of attention if he keeps this up.I added youā€™d look good in maize and blue and to bring jeenathan with you. He liked the comment and retweeted it. maybe thereā€™s some real interest.

Gotta think so was signed onto Dayton. Michigan is certainly a step up. Belein could turn him into a beast.

Believe he visited this year but not sure if it was a full visit or not. Also could reclass to 17, maybe backup plan if DJ jumps?

Previous tweet from this guy says Michigan head coach was at every CIA Bounce game so donā€™t think that is true since JB wasnā€™t there every day.

Also saw a tweet that Nance had an offer as well, did he do the full academic visit?

1 Like

The olā€™ making contact means getting an offer trick. Weā€™d know if he was offered.

1 Like

That kid looks like heā€™s been playing really well lately. I like the highlights. I like a lot of the kids were eyeing. Nance, ignas,Ryan, bieneimly, hunter. Any of those are takes to me.

Iā€™m thinking this one may be legit, at least based on what Iā€™m hearing. We should know by tomorrow or so if it is.

That film was very impressive to me. I think thatā€™s a take if heā€™s down. Then hunter or nance and thatā€™s a nice class with dejulius. Count me in.

2 Likes

Balas at the Wolverine says Brazdeikis was on campus before and got a tour and quotes the kid as saying he got a call from Beilein with the news.

2 Likes

Just was watching hunter. In the game I watched they played pickerington central. Central again had some nice looking players. That school stays pumping them out. Sterling Manley jumped out. We didnā€™t need a five which he kinda is but he looked real solid. Underrated. Jeremiah Francis was extremely impressive from 19 too. Would like to add him.

Am I the only one who sees ignas as a wing. A three for sure, no?

Funny, each link Iā€™ve opened has him listed as a different position ā€” SG, SF, stretch-4. If he truly is big enough/physical enough to guard the 4-spot in college, he becomes a rather intriguing option. That shot-hunting scorer off the bench with positional flexibility across the wing spots.

I think he could handle a bit and play the three.

He seems awfully heavy footed for a wing. The ratings say that he is a take, but I am not sold. If he was 3-4 inches taller, then sign me up, but it doesnt look like he has the athleticism to be a super effective wing. I would love to be proven wrong though

1 Like

See he doesnā€™t look that slow to me.

I wasnt calling him ā€œslowā€ per se. I am just lacking for a better word i think. I guess his movements just remind me more of a 6ā€™11" guy than a 6ā€™7" guy.

1 Like

He doesnā€™t seem light on his feet to me. Another few inches or more foot-speed would probably take him to the next level in terms of potential. But he seems quick enough combined with his other attributes (strength, size, toughness, shooting, etc.) to be very productive in college.

1 Like