2024 Olympic Basketball

He’s 24 years old with endless income. Immature should be expected.

If I had his money at 24 I would dress as a life-sized giraffe or elephant for every function I had to attend.

2 Likes

France lost 4 warmup games. Their guard plays are an Achilles heel. The good thing is they’re all warm-up games, so they will count once the Olympics start.

1 Like

Also Wemby/gobert is cool defensively but scary offensively. Getting the losses out of the way early

1 Like

Olympics Group Prediction:

A: Canada and maybe Australia? It is the group of death
B: France and Germany
C: USA and Serbia

3rd place team to advance to the QF will be Spain and Brazil. I feel like 3rd place team in Group B is a lock because of Japan, but I could be wrong.

I think Greece will advance. Over Spain or Australia. Probably Spain

I think Canada is the only team that is a lock to advance, but 2nd and 3rd place are the toughest call for me to make.

Pumped to see Franz today against USA, he is coming off amazing and confident game against Japan wherein his 3-ball finally went down

1 Like

Definitely wasn’t a coincidence I signed up to take German from grades 8-12 right after Michigan went to the Sweet 16 in 2017…

Lets go Wagner bros :triumph:

4 Likes

Shockingly Mo Wagner is in the middle of a controversial play

2 Likes

These USA dudes HATE him :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Derrick White 0 3PA in 20 or so minutes played so far. Bam Adebayo had a game where he took 5

https://x.com/NBA/status/1815484948670763431

3 Likes

Sure that wasn’t Walton :rofl:

3 Likes

Lebron is amazing. Oldest guy on the team just dominating down the stretch.

5 Likes

Like you said, amazing. He makes all the big plays at all the clutch times. Defense, rebounding, inside and out scoring. He’s USA’s best player and it’s not really close

2 Likes

This portends bad things. Obv Lebron might will them to victory but they HAVE to find more 3s. Booker and Tatum are legit just not even thinking about shooting 3s. Which I know isn’t their favorite thing but they aren’t bad shooters and they both shot a lot of 3s in Tokyo. Jrue and Steph are legit the only guys getting regular 3s up over 5 games. Ant will shoot a few and Lebron. But shooting 26 fewer 3s then your opponent is exactly how you get sniped in a single elimination tournament.

12 Likes

https://x.com/fawzanamer_/status/1815495649581842524?s=46&t=SywsRwjImAPP0DFzyXGjwg

5 Likes

Did I miss something and they are allowing Mike Woodson to coach USA this year? lol.

5 Likes

Can’t figure out why Hali has only played 7 mins total. Unless they’re losing him rest to avoid hamstring issues.

He’s been relegated to 11th and soon to be 12th man. White moved past him on the depth chart

Neither he nor White has taken a 3 in the last 2 games.

2 Likes