2022 NBA Draft Discussion

Why would that mean no Ayton? Duren isn’t an NBA starter right now.

1 Like

Because they have Beef Stew and Olynyk on the roster. Unless they plan to give up Beef Stew which makes it easier to part way with Duren in fold.

Wait Kemba only is making 9 million?? Knicks traded the 13th pick to dump 9 million bahahahahaha. Pistons taking massive Ws from poverty franchises

8 Likes

So I assume there are a bunch of people eating crow right now on this forum? Pretty good haul for Grant after all.

Why would they go after Ayton now with Duren? Feels redundant. If they want to throw money around, doesn’t Bridges hypothetically make more sense?

That dosent stop you from going after Ayton. They go elsewhere.

I’m not saying that’s what they’re going to do, but move one of them asap if it means getting Ayton.

KeViN DuRaNt don’t you wish you went to the Knicks!!!

1 Like

I think Miles Bridges would be a better target. They still have cap space for a max contract

1 Like

Miss me with that crow sh$t. I said this story was most likely incomplete and that as things STAND NOW, Grant for the 2025 Bucks pick is garbage while people were telling me it was actually a perfectly fine haul. I’m very happy tonight, and very content with Weaver. I apologize for my lack of belief in him but 15 years of Detroit decision making can leave emotional scars.

2 Likes

I thought people were already on the fence about whether to pay Ayton the max. Now you signed the best young center in this draft and that’s the move? I guess he’s the best player in the market and makes you better while you wait on Duren. Just not sure I would make that move

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

I apologize to Troy Weaver. Amazing move and night overall.

But also LMAO at the Knicks

You give up a lotto pick to dump 9 mil in cap space??? HOW

8 Likes

I would have preferred the Dieng pick tbh, but let’s see what other moves Weaver makes.

EDIT: Yoo that 2nd round swap, if we end up picking up Caleb I will laugh my tushie off.

1 Like

Knicks going all in to sign Jalen Brunson. Yikes.

3 Likes

Were going to see a lot of Cade to Duren lobs

1 Like

I have never heard of this wake forest guy that just got picked #19.

1 Like

3eb535d7-f9be-425c-82b2-6709e6b3156d_text

1 Like

I hate Dalen Terry for the Bulls

Hate it

2 Likes

Horribly embarrassing

1 Like

Anyone have a recommendation on cigarettes? I don’t smoke, but as a Pistons fan I feel this urge to light one up tonight.

2 Likes