2022-23 schedule finalized after Big Ten schedule reveal

In addition to botching the formatting, I forgot to add a “none” option.

2 Likes

PKI third game might be kinda easy after they lose the first two amiright? :rofl:

1 Like

Based on my low sample size poll, those that plan to go to games but don’t have season tickets, plan to go to about 1-3 games.

Kentucky might have a shot blocker here.

2 Likes

Perhaps he will help them get out of the first round this year? :thinking:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Dana Altman being holier than thou cracks me up.

3 Likes

Would be a bit disappointed if they didn’t return the trip.

2 Likes

Both good points. Despite what we may think of Altman, he is right. If there is a contract that Michigan owes them a trip then we need to do that.

1 Like

I think there’s probably a fair amount of legal ambiguity in some of these contracts after cancellations during COVID. No idea of the specifics here though.

2 Likes

Fair point. Forgot about it being a COVID related thing. That probably does make it quite a bit more tricky.

I guess the question to ask is why wouldn’t Michigan want this? High profile road game…not a lot of risk there.

From a hoops perspective, they haven’t been very aggressive in scheduling home and homes. So maybe they aren’t interested in a true road game.

From a business perspective, they can make more money by filling that spot on the schedule with Jordan Invitational game or a game in London, or a MTE, etc. And they already got their side of the deal with the home game.

So probably a combination of all of that.

1 Like

New phone who dis

2 Likes

6 Likes

This is the dumbest schedule. Why not make the doubleheaders the same teams?

2 Likes

More :moneybag: this way. Why allow fans the opportunity to buy tickets to one night when it’s so simple to force them to buy tickets to two?

Yep and NC gets the early game for both nights.
Imagine that!

2 Likes
6 Likes