2021 NBA Playoffs

The list was created by the man that said Luka Doncic would have averaged 10/3/2 in college so take it for what it’s worth

1 Like

Clearly he was just confused if Luka was a TG, PG, HG or CG.

10 Likes

He did admit that he was wrong about Luka later on.

1 Like

Sure, cause there was nothing else to do but do that because it was dumber than anything I’ve ever heard shock jocks like Skip Bayless say. It was such a bad take that it will make me question everything he says moving forward

Your opinion of me must be so damn low :joy:

1 Like

As long as you don’t refer to yourself in the 3rd person with a nickname, constantly talk up your college basketball career and every prediction you’ve made that ended up being correct, and do all that with a 30k person following on Twitter I don’t much mind what you say :rofl:.

He is a Trae Young guy though so I’ll give him props for defending my boy. He’s not an idiot and he’s smart mostly, his entire schtick is just a massive turn off for me.

4 Likes

That’s up there with the anonymous scout who said Shohei Ohtani was a HS level hitter.

1 Like

This Spurs/Grizzlies game is about as Big Ten of an NBA “playoff” game as I can remember.

3 Likes

Those teams looked gassed. Excited for this Warriors Lakers game. Hope it’s a close one.

Has Jaren been playing the 4 all year for this Grizz team?

1 Like

the Lakers would be winning right now if they had kept Moseph Wagner

5 Likes

I don’t remember who reco’d Death at the Wing podcast but you get props tonight. Chuck D showed up and drops deep NBA reference.

Pretty lame question was: what was the NBA death that hit you where it hurts.

Answer 1 for panelist Bomani Jackson: Len Bias. Ok fine but yes, I also like vanilla ice cream.

Chuck D: Lorenzen Wright. He never could leave the street.

Yow … a deep cut in a lotta ways … well done, Legend.

1 Like

S-itty. Glad you’re feeling better.

1 Like

Poole is in.

CJ is a great basketball positions conundrum. I think there are actually only three positions - guard, wing and big—so I guess he is a wing. But man, he is short for a wing. Sure seems like he ought to be. Guard.

Think that was me. They discussed Roy Tarpley on the last episode where they answered listener questions and talked about stories they didn’t get to.

Bad foul, great Shot! The Jordan Poole Experience in 65 seconds.

1 Like

Poole looks like he belongs in the playoffs

3 Likes

Poole with the tech, jawing’ with Anthony Davis. Lakers’ offense has been awful. Forcing pocket passes that aren’t there. They need to take Drummond off the floor and put Davis at Center.

3 Likes

what a Mike Breen BANG ending to the half!

3 Likes