2021 NBA Draft Discussion

as a nuggets fan, i am hoping for him or mcbride

He did land us Sheed so we were able to get the title out of it. lol

2 Likes

Ideal draft for the Pistons are 1. Cade and trade up to get Bone to be the 3rd G in the rotation. Bone can play with either Hayes or Cade which allows Casey to stagger the guard rotation so they have 2 ballhandlers who can shoot at all times.

Iā€™d bet Hyland ends up better than Hayesā€¦

Franz with the maize dripā€¦

5 Likes

Kind of interesting

1 Like

Guys I Hope The Bulls Magically Extract From Their Crimson Derriere:

• Jaden Springer
  • Sharife Cooper

Guys That Could Drop To Them And Iā€™d Be Like ā€œHey, Thatā€™s Coolā€

• JT Thor
  • Charles Bassey
  • Justin Champagnie
  • Bones Hyland
1 Like

Sengun is the one I wish I knew more about. A couple models think heā€™s a top 3 guy, and Draft Twitter likes him pretty well, about as much as the big national guys. But Iā€™ve read pretty much nada about him. For all I know, I shouldā€™ve added him to my Bulls wishlist bc Karnisovas has those Euro connects so maybe thatā€™s more on the table than I wouldā€™ve guessed? But doesnā€™t seem like heā€™ll drop far enough for the Bulls to really have much chance at him.

2 Likes

Yeah feels like the first step of bigger move(s) to come

1 Like

His production in Europe at his age is extremely rare and anyone with similar stats is pretty much always a very good player.

Buuut heā€™s primarily a post scorer and defensively isnā€™t a guarantee to effect much of anything. What are your specific thoughts @eric_shap ?

3 Likes

Why did the Pistons sign Plumlee to begin with? Such a pointless signing

3 Likes

This is what they call a mulligan on that signing

Didnā€™t they stretch someone to sign him too? Wild.

1 Like

Heā€™s much shorter

But I think Sengun will be Boban with a spectacular passing flair

Heā€™ll find ways to score

Heā€™s about unplayable defensively

2 Likes

@PAX sighting on ESPN. Looking good, sir! Hope you and the fam have a night youā€™ll never forget for all the right reasons.

14 Likes

fun to see the family out with the players. cool moment for them

2 Likes

They chose the single most Milwaukee looking dude to show in a Bucks jersey for that :rofl:

1 Like

Looks like Hunter is at the draft to support Franz. Maybe some HS teammates as well?

3 Likes

Salary dump. I trust in Weaver in looking at the bigger picture of team building.

3 Likes

Barnes over Suggs. Didnā€™t see that coming.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be shocked if it doesnā€™t turn out bad

5 Likes