2021-22 Schedule

Though it just says against Bulls, I’m assuming ths is against Buffalo by the process of eliminating MAC teams not called the Bulls.:thinking:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Was @UaBtSUoNYMB already taken? #branding

1 Like

12:30 AM EST tip; at least its a Friday night.

3 Likes

Is that eastern or pacific time?? I could see it being either.

1 Like

That is a 9:30 eastern tip.

Nope, those are local times in the tweet. 12:30 AM EST.

Pacific time.

The Michigan-UNLV game will tip at 9:30 p.m. PT and follows the 7 p.m. opener which features new Arizona coach Tommy Lloyd and his Wildcats taking on Wichita State, which is led by Coach Isaac Brown who took over the Shockers’ program in midseason last year. Sunday’s championship game is set for 6:30 p.m. PT followed by the consolation game at 9 p.m. PT.

1 Like

Good thing our team has a night off in between games. 12:30 ET tip is brutal for them. Could definitely see jet lag hurting M in this tournament as all the other teams will be dealing with less of it

3 Likes

Brutal. My mistake. I read it incorrectly.

I guess I’ll have to go to the game so I don’t have to stay up so late.

4 Likes

If Michigan loses that first game because they have no legs, I will be super frustrated, and then more frustrated when I realize that the consolation game tips at freaking 12:00 a.m. EDT, Monday morning.

2 Likes

Hopefully we can beat UNLV regardless, and then better acclimate over the next two days (plus with the earlier time).

1 Like

Yeah we should be able to beat UNLV regardless but I could see it being a slog for us. I might be hitting that line for UNLV in that one

A few things here:

1. Looks like a great opportunity for a UMHoops.com get together on any of the nights with the late starts!

2. The championship game starts almost immediately after the late NFL games. That’s fantastic for us gambling degenerates.

3. I’m going to have quite the liquor bill…

11 Likes

I might be out there for those games.

1 Like

In the interest of full disclosure, those games will certainly be recorded and consumed in the normal waking hours for old(ish) guys like myself. The only thing more unrealistic than me watching those games live, is me attending those games on person. :joy:

2 Likes

Pretty sure this fills up the non-conference schedule which means the Oregon road game will be in a future season.

1 Like

Correct.

1 Like

Get ya Mastodon on!

2 Likes

Exhibition game at Wayne State’s new arena.

9 Likes