2021-22 Schedule

#261 on Kenneth Pomeroy dot com last year.

2 Likes

Must have a lot of experience returning because Torvik has them at 170 for this year. This dude put up numbers:

2 Likes

Montre’ vs DeVante’ — Battle of the Apostrophes

1 Like

Last year was their first year as a D-1 school, went 10-10 overall and 5-7 in the WAC. All 5 non-con wins were against non D-1 opponents. Should be one of the weakest teams we play all season (hopefully) because they’re probably going to be a bottom feeder.

They’re also coached by Kentucky flameout Billy Gillespie, who last coached at the D1 level in 2012 at Texas Tech where he was fired after an 8-23 (1-17) season where he was alleged to have mistreated his players as well.

And to think I was talking about game times last week. Didn’t realize I was jumping announcements- can’t they just do it all in one so we can plan ahead?

1 Like

Where is Tarleton St located? Never heard of it.

1 Like

Something State that you have never heard of is usually a safe bet to be Texas

6 Likes

Dixie State is an unfair exception.

3 Likes

Ok thanks Big B.

1 Like

Coached by BCG!

1 Like

Seems as good a place as any for a buy game. A few days after Vegas, probably let the guys go home for Thanksgiving then come back and get ready for UNC/UK and the start of the B1G season.

2 Likes

That feels like a made up name from a movie or something…never heard of it.

1 Like

I just asked google before I saw your post. Thanks.

For the record I had no idea before checking KenPom. Also, I have no clue where Stephenville or St. George are within their respective states!

2 Likes

So will the 21-22 full schedule return to 31 games? Anyone?

Yep. Assuming we have our two “on-campus” MTE games.

2 Likes

I never understood these MTE on-campus games? Basically it is a home game against some small school with the logo of the MTE stamped on it. I can only assume the small school gets money from the MTE to play the game?

Yep, Tarleton State is one of those games FWIW.

2 Likes

Correct, it helps everyone fill out their schedules having the on-campus buy games as part of the event.

3 Likes