2021-22 College Basketball Gambling Thread

Perfect timing for BQ to put his money where he his mouth is.

2 Likes

My exact thoughts

2 Likes

Was also hoping he would transfer up. Really wanted Lofton to get some love and exposure this season. He was super fun to watch in the U19s and there’s nobody else like him in CBB. Way tougher path to the tourney at LT than a high major that’s already got some talent.

2 Likes

Certainly no recent history of Ohio State or Florida losing to a team they should beat easily :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Maybe next year. Michigan might have an opening at C…

1 Like

IMO the state you live in isn’t nearly illegal as it ought to be.

Dollars to donuts he’s a 4 to Juwan

Think so? He exclusively posts up and never touches the ball on the perimeter. And not in a Brandon Johns way but in a Hunter Dickinson way. Even if Juwan isn’t recruiting high level shooters at the 4 right now they can at least run fast and/or competently handle the ball. As well as defend on the perimeter. Lofton is basically Austin Davis but good.

1 Like

excuse you. it doesn’t get any better than the Custard

3 Likes

Was mostly kidding, should’ve been clearer. I do wonder how good he actually is as a legit high major 5. I don’t think he can play the 4 but there’s not a lot of chance he can protect the rim at higher levels. Seems like he’s better than Davis and other MAC-level 5’s but is he THAT much better? I dk.

Oops gotcha, my bad. I agree with your assessment though. He could produce but in order for him to be on a legit team you’ll need a rim protecting PF next to him (like he had Chet for Team USA). Not a lot of those out there in CBB, theoretically a sophomore Diabate could be a good partner. He’s fun to watch though.

1 Like

So I took OSU (-16.5) and Kansas (-4.5) to cover the spread. Once I rake this in, it’s over to the slot machines to really cash in.

2 Likes

Sidelined in the second half due to cramps. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Anyone dabble with PrizePicks?

1 Like

Nope what’s that

1 Like

Basically player props on scoring/“fantasy points” that you lump together. My Banchero one is going up in flames once he left the game injured :cold_face:

2 Likes

This sort of a thing:

Not always so lucky though :cry:

Here are tonight’s Michigan numbers:

Can bet over/under on any combination but you do need two games in each play. I may post some picks here from time to time if you guys want to sign up.

https://app.prizepicks.com/sign-up?invite_code=PR-I4YYJPO

2 Likes

5/5 on the board, can only go downhill from here:

11/10/21
Lehigh +20.5 v Rutgers
UCF -16 v Robert Morris
FSU -19.5 v UPenn
FSU team o83
Pacific -2.5 v NoCo
FAU pk v U New Mexico

Dylan, let’s avoid advertising specific platforms here. :joy:

I run the site so I can break my own rule. Here’s one I like tonight: