2019 Recruiting Notes

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2019 - G - James Bouknight (Target)

I’ll give the chances of landing Achiuwa about .00001% lol.

Have we shown any interest in Armaan Franklin, Brandon Newman or Terrance Shannon. 3 wing/guards from the Midwest who have taken off this summer?

damn, my favorite player in this class. not really a spot of need obviously, but his talent/skill set plus his personality just seemed like it would be a perfect fit with us. His thoughts on recruiting ect… Coach b and him would have been a real problem, wish we had been on him much more.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Samuell Williamson

Updated position-based scholarship chart.

Switched Bajema to the 2 since there is more competition at the 3/4.

1 Like

Thanks for posting, I love this chart.
For now, I see Bajema as a 2.

Thanks, appreciate the feedback.
Probably a 2 down the road, but I think he’ll see time at the 3 to start.

@umhoops, with the Bajema commitment, where do things go from here? Are outstanding offers still committable?

No, generally. Depending on who wants to commit.

Working on a post that hits on this for the AM.

2 Likes

Fifth section here.

Now that Anthony, Williamson, and Watts are out of the picture as our 3rd recruit for 2019, who do we think are the most likely candidates Michigan will be pursuing if we have another scholarship slot? McDaniels? Green? Wagner? Beverly?

Probably Wagner or a late Levert, Rahkman, type sleeper

I would rather go after a five star or 4+ star recruit. If we don’t get him, I would rather save the spot for 2020.

1 Like

Hopefully Wagner.

Beverly is out they already told him that. It’d almost certainly be someone not on the radar now in the spring

1 Like

Didn’t know that about Beverly. Also saw Green doesn’t have Michigan in top 6

We’ve been trying to keep this page up to date with players who have announced their trimmed lists, etc.

Moving Girard and Brooks off the offered list is just a formality because they haven’t announced any sort of official cut.

1 Like