2019 - G - Cole Bajema (Commit)

…and what a player he has become! So much versatility…and rarely turns the ball over.

1 Like

Unless a blue chipper falls in our lap late, Cole is going to be a Wolverine, me thinks.

1 Like
1 Like

Both Scout and Rivals analysts raving about him this week.

1 Like

Like I said in the breakdown, there’s a lot of things to like in his game.

2 Likes

If JB is this involved, it’s getting serious. Plus, he’s the got the whole running thru the walls to be a wolverine thing going on. I tend to agree that there’s a lot to like in his game, and many questions. We may be getting close to an offer, which is crazy. If he turns out to be a baller, the lore of JB’s recruiting is only going to grow, lol.

5 Likes

Trust in the Beilein!

3 Likes

Pays to send your film and market yourself to your dream school. Can’t get recruited unless your known.

1 Like

Washington and Oregon State offered tonight.

Interesting… appears to be starting to turn some heads

First high majors to pop. Interesting.

Cole Bajema, SF, Friends of Hoop
The final July evaluation has been full of players raising their stock and recruitment. A prime example is Bajema. For the second day in a row he made our standout performer list and we expect that offers are about to pour in. At 6-foot-6, Bajema has a lot of value as a shooter, but he’s not just that. He showed good footwork, fine mechanics, deep range and the ability to deck it and make a play. He’s still thin at this stage, but he’s extremely fluid, has long arms and is oozing with potential.

It is very surprising that it’s taken Michigan this long to offer.

What is surprising about it

I highly doubt Bajema is losing interest in Michigan because they havent offered yet. It sounds like they are making a real effort in recruiting him and he should know that offers from Michigan dont come lightly. Michigan is following their normal recruiting practices here

2 Likes

Plus has he done the full visit?

2 Likes

And this kid literally just received his first two high major offers two days ago. Not like we are late to the party.

1 Like

In an article today about July risers 247 said they think Bajema can play anywhere in the country, so I am guessing they certainly will have him in the top 100 when they update rankings.

2 Likes