2018 - Wing - Ignas Brazdeikis (Commit)

9 Likes

Sign me up for the Iggy fan club.

3 Likes

IB Swagā€¦a man with a plan!

How can you not be excited about THAT? He looks and sounds ready!

1 Like

Who doesnā€™t like the confidence?

ā€œRings, trophies, and all the banners. Thatā€™s it, thatā€™s all she wrote. Go Blue, baby!ā€

2 Likes

Orion with the quality article in the Freep!

2 Likes

Great article.

Love his confidence.

Iggy might go down as G.O.D.

ā€œI feel like a lot of people doubt themselves coming into college, a lot of freshmen donā€™t feel like they have the respect of older players and stuff,ā€ Brazdeikis said. ā€œI respect the elderly players on the team, the veterans, but I feel like they should respect me the same way. I came here to prove that.ā€

If he desires equal respect then Iā€™m not sure thereā€™s a better place to go than a John Beilein picked team. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever felt a lack of trust or respect from anyone towards anyone that Beilein has recruited. Hell, the PGā€™s never stopped passing the ball off of PnRā€™s to Doyle.

3 Likes

Havenā€™t been this excited for a Beilein freshman since Iā€™ve been a fan in my (rather young) lifetime.

Iā€™ve seen Iggy live when he was playing in the EYBL for CIA Bounce. The kid is the truth. 5 star talent. Should make an immediate impact. I think heā€™s the most instant impact ready freshman Michigan has had in Beilein era alongside Burke.

4 Likes

Iggy keeps popping up on the NBA radar already

https://northpolehoops.com/2019/08/15/matteo-zagar-dominates-hamilton-tyson-dunn-rising-another-brazdeikis-on-the-way/

Apparently Augustus Brazdeikis is 6ā€™3ā€ heading into 8th grade

3 Likes

First Franz, maybe Augustus? I love the Brotherly love

4 Likes

We will take all the European siblings!

3 Likes

Iā€™ll take Jace and Jett too.

9 Likes