2017 NCAA Tournament Games Thread

Mason not really having an All B1G First Team kind of game. 5 points on 2 for 10 shooting (1-7 from 3) with 2 assist and 4 TOs.

Minnesota was an undeserving 5 seed with an undeserving Big Ten coach of the year and an undeserving all conference point guard. Fitting end

5 Likes

So despite an 8 game win streak, Minnesota loses 3 of last 4 with the only win coming over MSU.

1 Like

How did Minnesota lose?? Top 20 RPI!!! and all that committee BS.

Minny could be dangerous if they had a coach who could do more with their talent. Watching that team play offense is so brutal.

Wow vandy that’s a new way to give a game away. Northwestern has some magic juju this year

That poor Vandy kid. So awful

1 Like

What exactly happened? Just saw some discussion that it was a really dumb foul. Did he foul late when Vandy was winning?

Yea. Vandy scored to go up one with 15-20 seconds left and the vandy player just ran over and fouled mcintosh after the inbounds. Vandy still could have won but for some reason they basically held the ball for one shot down one and ended up with a missed long three

1 Like

What the heck is going on with Villanova? 4 points eight minutes into the game.

Nvm I see they just hit a three. Still 7 points is pretty weak

Vermont is pick and popping Purdue to death

I have a feeling that by his junior year, Carson Edwards will be a pain in the a$$ in the conference

2 Likes

If Mount Saint Mary’s beats Villanova our RPI is going to go bananas.

2 Likes

Best player for Vermont has been softy Haas

Turgeon refusing to call timeout in a 14-0 run is something…

1 Like

Quentin Goodin looking good for Xavier, with 8 assists. Still think he could have been our next great PG. Minutmen are usually a strong team in March. I had them over Maryland.

Neither is Trimble.

I thought over the last half of the season, Northwestern and Maryland were over valued. Good teams, but not as good as their record or standing. I would have picked Maryland to lose today, but I didn’t think that Xavier was very good either.
Michigan was probably at least the second best team the last half of the season and we beat Purdue and Wisconsin both times we played them during that span.

You picked UMass over Maryland?

1 Like

Trap game/ bet. When a line looks odd like that and your scratching your head the opposite happens every time. I learned this the hard way early in my betting career. So many “locks” lost. I shit you not whenever I see a game that looks off or an easy win I bet the opposite. It works almost every time . I bet a ton of casual fans / bettors took minny today thinking it was easy money and got burned

I had middle Tennessee in all four of my pools. I took them sweet sixteen in one but I’m not confident. Butler is just an amazing tourney team. I actually think they are going to give Carolina a battle. I took butler elite eight in a pool where I have Kentucky final 4.

A 12 always wins and there was no doubt in my Mind minny was the worst five and extremely overrated. I knew they would lose. They are really a 8 or 9 tAlent wise to me