Caris Levert's injury

I don’t know. I think we will see him. They probably want to see how he feels when he wakes up

Sly he didn’t move well at all

1 Like

He played…why would he be done if he played? Anyways his presence sparked everyone I think and it was a great win.

He played then he didnt. He did not move on it very well in the first half. I hope he does continue to play but not giving any PT in the 2nd half is concerning

JB just said wanted him to play 15 min. Played 11 in first half. Interesting to watch for Tuesday

1 Like

Because they are limiting his minutes. JB said from the start he is not going to come back and play 20 or more minutes. They probably set a limit and will gradually play him more. I have no concern.

Ok I get what he said. Guy didn’t move well. He has been sitting for a reason. This injury is still bothering him IMO and it’s not about being in shape.

I think Levert deserves a ton of credit for doing what he did today.

Hopefully he keeps getting stronger

1 Like

I think speculating about Caris Levert’s injury is really pointless. The whole thing hasn’t made much sense haha

I agree Blair

Lol, I don’t know what you’re talking about not moving well. He had 3-4 quick drives to the basket resulting in good dumpoffs/kickouts. He looked fine, he’s just not ready to carry the load minutes wise yet.

1 Like

I think otherwise. You are entitled to your opinion as I am of mine. He is still hurt and anyone calling him out for being selfish or soft is dead wrong.

2 Likes

He looked quick on his drives, but he seemed to be limping or favoring one leg without the ball.

It’s very unlikely that he’s still hurt. I think we have heard for a couple of weeks now that he’s been pain free. I think what we saw today was him being a little tentative is all.

1 Like

LeVert on the podium today… Presser vid coming up but here are the highlights.

3 Likes

Very good news!

I read it the same way. Given how his injury was on such a random fluke play, it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s a bit gun shy. Needs to get into the flow of a couple games in spot duty to see he is still the guy he was. He’ll get there.

Saw this tweet today from Pickerington Centrals basketball page. Crazy to see how skinny Levert was.

Caris not warming up.
:frowning:

This thing is officially a circus. One day after yesterday’s presser… no sign of Caris in warmups.

2 Likes