2018 Recruiting Notes

http://www.neohiospotlight.com/pete-nance
lists a purdue offer as well.

Assuming it’s Larry Nance Jrs brother? If he’s similar quality to his brother, I’ll take him.

yep

Whenever I hear Nance I think of when we took Max late over Larry Jr.

3 Likes

Well, he did go to Wyoming, so that says something about how many people got it wrong.

If JB were able to pull a GR3 and get commitments out of Sjlound/Bieniemy early before they blow up, the 2018 roster would be one for the ages.

I like Nance - in fact thought we should have taken his brother over Max back in the day.

1 Like

What class is he in and is on the Michigan radar?

He is 2018 and UM has made contact with him and a few of his teammates (Jacobi Gordon, Jamal Bieniemy).

What’s the scoop on Bieniemy?

I assume most of these kids are waiting til early summer to see if they can up their stock/ranking and get more/better offers. Ok St has been hard on Bieniemy, however.

Jeenthan Williams people. Somebody get this kids film and info in the program’s hands. Kid would be a huge steal and looks better than a lot of the kids people have been naming.

Seems like Carmody is always getting visits to his HS and visiting universities that are not UM…

1 Like

Ignas Brazdeikis 6-7 Stretch 4, think he has been mentioned here before. Shooter first who has been expanding his game. Hope we go a bit more athletic if we do take a 4 in 18. Going to be interesting to see if DJ stays for a fifth year.

Also wish we would get after a kid like Dort mentioned in the article.

Another name mentioned above, Talen Horton-Tucker 6-4/5 below the rim player but seems to have some handles. Could see a jump if he slims down a bit and developed some explosiveness. Link courtesy MttD and Guestavo’s site.

You think he is athletic?

North Pole Hoops has a Michigan tracker for their players.
http://northpolehoops.com/school-offers/michigan/
Looks like he has some mid-range game. Don’t see much going to the hoop.

Here’s the same game condensed.

Announcer says he has offers from Oregon, Harvard, UNLV

Nice block

To the rack

1 Like

Will someone with connections get Williams info over to the staff. His offers do not match his talent, he will blow up after his first year on eybl this year. I bet we could swoop in and get another underrated prospect

Just out of curiosity, who on this board do you think has any real connections to the college basketball community or the Michigan staff? There are exactly 2 contributors that would a chance at connecting with the Michigan staff and we all know how those intreractions ended…__

1 Like

I bet there are people connected to the program who keep an eye on all the major Michigan blogs.