What to watch for: Michigan State at Michigan

3 Likes

KenPom pegs the Wolverines as 68-67 favorites, giving them a 54% chance at earning the rivalry split.

oh, should be a nice, relaxing win, then. write it in pen now.

6 Likes

Baker is my wild card for Michigan. In the first game, he missed a couple open threes in the first half that would have been huge. If he has a good game on Saturday, I think Michigan wins.

1 Like

Yeah, his shooting is a huge X-factor especially with how dependent MSU’s D is on teams missing threes.

MSU wins when teams don’t make threes. U-M tends to win when Baker makes threes.

1 Like

“I’m that dude,” Hunter told Izzo over and over again. Be that dude, Hunter.

4 Likes

That shirt should have immediately caught on fire the second it touched Jordan Poole’s skin

7 Likes

OMG that’s just perfect right where it is

( Today, here and now, he seems like he was a lockdown defender here)

1 Like

No matter what size I wear it just won’t fit.

3 Likes

Do we know if Baker is playing today after he left the Wisconsin game with a rolled ankle?

1 Like

Another game that should be a Michigan win, which too readily sets up as a fantastic “emotional win” for an MSU team hurting after the events of last week, etc., with banner headlines at ESPN and elsewhere. Please prove me wrong, Michigan!

1 Like

Where I’m at as well. This is why it’s important to sweep them in years like 2020 when our team is clearly superior. I am hoping to enjoy this game but expect to very much hate it.

3 Likes

Emotional hedge bet seems like good value tonight -MSU ML at +115. Either MSU comes out flat or they win big. I can’t see Michigan winning a close game in this spot after the last two collapses.

You are welcome if I just jinxed myself on a $5 bet.

1 Like

I’m betting on my whiskey. My bet is going great so far.

I think I will join you on that whiskey.

Best $5 I’ve ever spent for that jinx.