We Need Commitments! Predictions?

I am now joining those that are getting anxious for 2014 commits!! We are Michigan!!! It is time for a few top players to join Doyle in the 2014 class. Predictions. Pick 3. Mine is Bluiett, Wilson , & Blackmon Jr. Bluiett knows Michigan is best fit for style and closer to home for family to watch. Wilson is a hidden gem & smart kid. Blackmon Jr. will join as he sees that Michigan is best fit to join a National contender. Lets get it going!!!

I predict Jalen Coleman will commit before any 2014 commits.

I’m going with Coleman also when he visits

I have no clue, and would not be surprised if I struck out, but I’ll predict: Booker, Bolden, and Wilson, which might be my ideal class at this point…maybe Chatman, Bolden, and Wilson.

it will be interesting to see more footage of wilson to see if he is capable of playing the 3 and is quick enough to actually play there. Again though everything i have read this kid seems vastly underrated.

Bluiett, Bolden, Wilson

Chatman - Arizona
Booker - MSU
Blackmon - KY

Bluiett, Bolden, Wilson

Chatman - Arizona
Booker - MSU
Blackmon - KY

This looks about right to me.

Right now, we only have one more spot in this class, so I’m not sure how we can take commitments from 3 more in addition to Hatch and Doyle at this point. More spots will very likely open up, but we probably won’t know how many until next April. I’d definitely take Booker first, or Bluett after that, and hopefully one or more of our other targets will be available after the NBA draft sorts itself out.

That’s the way things work now. Taking commits for scholarships you don’t currently have available is the new norm.

That's the way things work now. Taking commits for scholarships you don't currently have available is the new norm.

This. Mitch and GRIII will be declaring after this year. I also would not be surprised if we saw a transfer. I nominally expect two more to be taken in 2014 with a third possibly if we get a blue chip SG.

If things go as expected, yes, McGary and Robinson will go to the NBA after this season. But what if we take commitments for those spots and one of them gets injured for most of the season and decides to stay for another year? What do you do if it comes right to it and you have more players than spots? Who gets bumped and how?

Just out of curiosity, who would you expect to transfer? Beilfeldt?

1 - open. - Doyle
2 - open
3 - Hatch appears headed for medical scholarship.
4 - Mcgarys
5 - Glenn’s
Prob sign 3 or 4. Save balance for 2015.

Keep in mind that even if Hatch does end up at m

If things go as expected, yes, McGary and Robinson will go to the NBA after this season. But what if we take commitments for those spots and one of them gets injured for most of the season and decides to stay for another year? What do you do if it comes right to it and you have more players than spots? Who gets bumped and how?

Just out of curiosity, who would you expect to transfer? Beilfeldt?

Those are good questions and ones I can’t really answer but it doesn’t change the fact that we’ve already done this before. We didn’t have room for Zak, Derrick, Austin, and Mark when we took all their commitments. I know this because back then I was saying the same things you are now. I eventually got used to the idea though. You will too.