Video timeline: Five-star forward Isaiah Todd career highlights

You’re the King of Pessimism around here. First you wanted them to start going after Plan B guys. Now that they are primed to land one of the top Plan A guys, you’re throwing a wet blanket on it. Nobody is saying they are out of the woods as far as the overseas thing goes, but you’re making it sound like it’s a sure thing, which it isn’t, not by a long shot. Can you be happy about anything?

5 Likes

My take is that when someone says its 60-40 what someone else will do decide to do, it’s nothing more than a guess. We all know that Todd has thought about the possibility. My guess is that Evans’ guess is based on UK backing off of his recruitment. But maybe UK backs off if they even think there’s a 10-20% chance Todd bolts.

Maybe someone should ask him to forecast the chances for all the other 5* recruits playing overseas. It shouldn’t be close to zero for many of them.

2 Likes

Did you not see the post above where I admitted I probably wrong on Juwan Strategy and it looks like it’s paying off. I think we’re getting Moody and I think Dickinson as well. You have people here acting like this Todd commit is a sure thing, when it’s anything but and I posted as such, why are you so pissy.

So should we not have any level of excitement if Todd commits tonight? Did Dylan waste his time posting all of this Todd content since it’s pointless anyways?

1 Like

I’d assume Evans or most of the credible analysts (definitely not saying all are but I think Corey is) don’t just throw things out there without ample info from legitimate sources , I doubt it’s based solely off of UK and UNC backing off.

Percentage chance of Todd playing at Michigan if he announces something other than Michigan: 0%.

Percentage chance of Todd playing at Michigan if he announces for Michigan: More than 0%.

15 Likes

Did I say any of those things? I said I’m glad Juwan is getting a recruiting win. I responded to this post honestly, that I’d be more excited if I knew for sure he’d be here next year. I didn’t think I’d have you jumping down my throat about my level of excitement or lack there of.

Does anyone see Rasheed Wallace when they look at Todd’s highlights? Minus several technical fouls for freaking out on the officials…:laughing:

2 Likes

Was Todd playing up a year on AAU between his Soph and Junior years?

Yeah, he’s playing 17U adidas with Team Loaded in the 2018 summer clip.

Just to clarify though, we can’t watch the Todd announcement live right? Gonna be an announcement via social media?

Think there’s a chance that he streams it on Instagram. Not sure if any local media or anything will be there streaming it.

1 Like

Please no hat games tonight, please no hat games…

2 Likes

I agree. Even when Franz was contemplating he stated along the way that he thought college would be the way to go. I’m also with some of you other guys on why would he commit now if he’s playing overseas. Also IMO doing this 2 weeks before early signing starts could mean something.

Hmmmm, maybe there’s a niche available there. Get some MSU friends and we can start one up! Who’s gonna watch my kids so I can go to a bunch of games in EL?

Very well put together, Dylan. It’s fun to see how a player develops.

Todd does have a lot of tools in his kit and a lot of athleticism. It will be fun to see him play next year.