3 Likes

Yung Philly Martelli in da house

Martelli “thank you guys for letting me be your coach” 🥲🥲

2 Likes

I really like Martelli pressers

6 Likes

So does he :rofl:

8 Likes

Well say what you will, as a former coach, I LOVE listening to his pressers, interviews, anything. He may like listening to himself talk, but I like listening to him, too! Good stuff.

4 Likes

His comments about players “allowing the coaches to coach them” is so big. As a former coach, let me just say, not all players are as coachable as he describes these Michigan players as being. “They allow us to coach them.” Huge. Good on our kids!

5 Likes

I loved the cool and really classy way he described the young OSU student who kept telling him, all game, that he was bald. "Some of the words he used with the word "bald,“not on Sunday, fella. Not on Sunday.” :rofl:

1 Like

Why would you be yelling at Martelli? He was expressionless all game.

1 Like

Because it’s Ohio State and they live in Columbus, OH! :rofl:

3 Likes

Do you guys think there was any shenanigans in the food prep last night. Do they eat room service or restaurant?:thinking:

1 Like

Wouldn’t put it past fans from Columbus.

I still remember in those famous Bob Ufer broadcasts him talking twice about their water being shut off the morning of game in their Columbus hotels.

“They shut our water off at 5 o’clock this morning, we’re going to shut off their water come game time.”

1 Like