Video: Olivier Nkamhoua talks Michigan transition

5 Likes

Don’t always say this about Zoom interviews, but I think this one is definitely worth watching. Nkamhoua is a really fun interview.

5 Likes

he’s a safari user, interesting

Doesn’t everyone use Safari on their iPhone?

3 Likes

no idea, i’m part of the green(?) text bubble mafia

2 Likes

the part where he starts talking about how he fits into different offenses, around 10:30, is actually pretty cool. real secure guy in his knowledge of his abilities

also “there’s been many conversations about that game” bahahaha

3 Likes

Irony of course is that TWill is the only player still on the roster who saw the court in that game.

1 Like

haha, I assumed they were with the coaching staff, especially given how much of his answer was about the gameplan. but imo he should’ve also shouted out eli brooks for his performance

Yep – I’m guessing they were. Just funny that they played two years ago but the whole team is gone.

1 Like

I don’t even know what safari is! :rofl:

3 Likes

This interview is comforting. Really like the comments about culture, with the sense of perspective he shows.

3 Likes

Yep. Obviously what he can do on the court matters more than anything, but the fact that he might be Michigan’s most mature (from very limited viewing) and best player is at least a good thing.

2 Likes

I can’t tell if the number of times you, a guy who has watched more Michigan basketball interviews than anyone, have brought this up over the past month or two is indicative of how far he stands above the rest of the pack in recent Michigan history in this regard

or if it’s more of a direct comparison to last year, as in “boy hearing this guy talk is refreshing and also I don’t even have to listen to barstool to do it”

4 Likes