Video: Matt Painter recaps loss at Michigan

That tag at the end “this is the most productive 10 minutes I’ve had at Michigan in a long time.”

I do find it humorous, but they DID beat us last year ya know.

Completely different vibe from the Roy Williams presser. Painter did not seem particularly upset or deflated. I guess the game more or less met his expectations.

Saw fans at the Kansas game today wearing shirts that said, “Don’t feel bad, everybody loses here.” We might need to get some like that for Crisler.

One loss last year, none yet this season. Not bad at all. Hopefully by the end of the season there will still be a goose egg in the home losses column!

Lot of love for Jon Teske.

There’s nothing Matt Painter loves quite like a 7-footer :slight_smile:

Painter is wondering how he missed on him

I love Painter and think he’s an underrated coach. Also thinks he gives a really genuine presser after a win and loss… I’m really nervous that this team could go downhill in a hurry though.

I’ve thought about posting that a couple times… it’s easy to see a path where the bottom falls out after Edwards is gone. They need to step up their recruiting ASAP.

I worry about this team playing any defense all year… But we’ll see.

I don’t know if you can say he missed on Teske. He said Teske wouldn’t let him recruit him.