Video: Isaiah Livers, Jon Teske talk Juwan Howard

As a general statement, I would have preferred to hear from Castleton, Johns, and DeJulius about their thoughts at this juncture rather than Livers and Teske.

Since the latter two were the ones who spoke to the media, however, I appreciate you sharing this video.

I get why you would say that, but I love the Livers talk. He is a great interview.

2 Likes

No argument there. Big fan of Isaiah.

1 Like

Isaiah is one of the better listens in college sports imo. He’s just an excellent speaker who is thoughtful and energetic.

2 Likes

Totally agree.

Reminds me a lot of Battier interviews

Livers is going to be a beast this year. Part of why I’m still very optimistic. His chance to step up and be the go to guy in offense and I think he will be very efficient in doing so. I’d live to see him get some more iso/ post ups on guys like Mathews did. I think with some footwork improvement he’d be real tough to guard there. Already has a nice turn around that’s tough to block.

2 Likes

When Isaiah’s basketball career is over he’s going to make a lot more money as a TV analyst or perhaps more than that. I absolutely agree with all of you, ChicaGoBlue, Pittsnogled, and BP3, Livers is outstanding! He has that great smile, wonderful energy and enthusiasm, and a real gift of gab! Love listening to him, and watching him!

2 Likes

Looks like the videos have disappeared; will they come back?

Are you not seeing them on the main site? Some kind of error?

Yeah, just blanks.

Working fine for me, maybe you are on some sort of internet that is blocking Facebook?

Do have a filter that prevents data being shared back.