Video: Dusty May, Tre Donaldson and Roddy Gayle Jr. recap win over Oakland

2 Likes

Here’s Greg Kampe after the game as a bonus:

3 Likes

First of all, Go Mets!

:-1:

@willywill9’s favorite player

1 Like

Thought Dusty had two interesting answers in here where he was basically like “I told you so”… the question about the two bigs working and the question about Cason.

He essentially said “obviously the two bigs worked” and “Cason making plays didn’t surprise him at all.”

Some of it with how the question was worded both times, but still interesting.

1 Like

Old ground already even at this point, but: it’s really nice having a coach who likes talking ball.

1 Like

Cason reminded me of Walton. Just the first physical impression maybe

He gave me thicker MAAR vibes, perhaps Maarshmallow?

Yeah, I don’t see the Walton comparison. Walton was kind of low to the ground and compact and then really elevated. Cason plays sort of upright and sort of glides. Uses his body much more effectively IMO. And doesn’t look like he just turned 18.

3 Likes

Cason absolutely looked the part physically which is kinda crazy considering his age. Add that he’s also skilled and you’re just left wondering how he could have possibly flown under the radar like he did

9 Likes

Didn’t play on the Nike/Adidas circuits, and played on Asa Newell’s team so everyone just kind of watched Newell. That part of it (the big star part) is very Trey Burke-y at least from a recruitment standpoint.

4 Likes

I completely agree Dylan, Zo Cason is the best and it’s time we all acknowledge it and embrace our budding superstar

1 Like