Video: BTN Elite 2013 -- Michigan Basketball

If you missed this on BTN recently… It’s worth watching. Some really great stuff in there. Loved Glenn talking about Mitch eating two Baconators from Wendy’s before he got back to his room in West Quad.

I forgot how miserable the end of the regular season was!

That missed goal tend early, the improper foul allotment to the Louisville guy that then drew a questionable call on McGary, and the clean as day Burke block didn’t help. Hell if one of those was called correctly, we probably win.

That missed goal tend early, the improper foul allotment to the Louisville guy that then drew a questionable call on McGary, and the clean as day Burke block didn’t help. Hell if one of those was called correctly, we probably win.

Regular season, not National Championship game.

Regular season, not National Championship game.

Ah, misread your post. In my opinion, the heartbreaks from the regular season helped prepare us for the tournament run.

I think our tournament games showed we were the best team in the conference that season. We went through a who’s who of college basketball on our way to the title game.