Trouble with patreon

Hey Everyone, the paid account is totally worth it. My issue, I am signed up but every time I go to login they tell me I have to verify device. I do, set password, then try to sign in and it still won’t work. I am missing something, can someone help with what it is… thanks

Hey Justin,

The verification step is coming from the Patreon side. Your best bet would be to reset your password on UMHoops using “forgot password” and typing in your email. Then set a new password and log directly into UMHoops with that email/password combination. That means using the blue button not the orange Patreon one.

If you have trouble resetting your password shoot me a message and I can do it manually.

I use Patreon to sign into umhoops.com. I would like to cancel Patreon and log into umhoops directly. How do I do this? Thank you.

@Babba

Can you give this a try? No need to cancel Patreon.

1. Login to UM Hoops using the orange ‘Login with Patreon’ button. https://umhoops.com/login/

1. That will open Patreon.com’s login screen where you can login with the credentials that you signed up for there. Finish that screen and click login.

2. You’ll be redirected back to UM Hoops and now have an account created there.

3. You want to change your UM Hoops password (not your Patreon password) so that you can log directly into UM Hoops in the future. To do this, go to this screen and click General Password under ‘Account Management’ then replace that with your new password.

1. Scroll down and click Update Profile

2. From now on, login directly with your email address and that new password directly to UM Hoops (don’t use the orange Patreon button)