The Moving Screen: A new year, a new podcast

10 Likes

We are embracing a growth mindset with the podcast :slight_smile: Grow with us as we improve as podcast hosts, but hopefully you guys enjoy. I know many of you had asked about a podcast… Here’s our first stab.

Subscribe Links

2 Likes

I’m gonna assume I’m the first download

2 Likes

Subscribed! Excited about a podcast featuring my two favorite basketball beat writers

5 Likes

Dang! An hour twenty-five for the first episode. Y’all are sprinting out of the gate. Can’t wait to listen

2 Likes

Wow! Listening right now! Great stuff! Excited for you and Brendan, and for all of us who get to listen!

2 Likes

Damn. Michigan Hoops dream team.

5 Likes

I use the Overcast app on iOS. Not sure I’m able to download it. Typically either the name just shows up in the search, which it isn’t yet, or I can give it a URL from an RSS feed if you have one.

1 Like

Can’t wait to listen tomorrow on my way to work! Awesome stuff

1 Like

Hey @marcsumus,

I think it should show up in Overcast eventually. Looks like it grabs data from iTunes before and someone has to add it manually once with the direct feed. I did that this evening so hopefully it shows up soon.

You can also manually add it yourself with this feed url: The Moving Screen: A Big Ten College Basketball Podcast

That worked!

1 Like

This made my day!

1 Like

Also I like the idea of not having guests on. I often skip the guest portion of podcasts, and frankly I don’t know who else I’d want to hear!

2 Likes