Taking Pistons on as my new second team

I like the note that Charles Lee is the backup. Gores completely shut down Ollie

Ollie is a bum

woah romeo relax with throwing that word out there

2 Likes

Look friends: can we at least agree he’s no Ed Cooley?

6 Likes

That’s insane money for a coach.

5 Likes

better than Kevin Ollie

1 Like

whoa I didn’t even pay attention to that part. w t f

time for Isaiah to get to work on telling him the wonders of some of our NIL collectives

2 Likes

Highest paid coach in the NBA for the worst team in the NBA

Someone made a good point to me that coaching salary is basically marginal, though. 12 or 8 million is a drop in the bucket compared to the team salary. If you can pay $4 million for an extra two wins, why not?

5 Likes

No cap for coaches but crazy committing resources like tot hat to an nba coach, my hot take is nba coaches really don’t matter that much. There’s a reason dudes can role in with no coaching experience and succeed.

Considering Spoelstra has dog walked his coaching Counter parts I can’t say I agree

5 Likes

And the coach’s salary doesn’t impact the cap. It’s just down to the owner agreeing to the money. When you’re a billionaire trying to boost your ego by having your nba franchise not be the worst, why not spend a few extra million to get Monty instead of Ollie.

3 Likes

The Full Monty!

1 Like

Exactly. That’s what I mean by just being marginal. It’s just money, might as well over spend on things that create advantages.

1 Like

I mean it’s not our money

Monty is a pretty good coach, better than Ollie

I’d concentrate on that before the money

4 Likes

Also means the Pistons have to go free agent shopping. Might package that #5 lotto pick as trade bait. Ticket prices will be going up, too. When next season’s goal is Play-In level or Bust, how many💰 it takes is irrelevant.

1 Like

They don’t matter until they do

1 Like

Kinda wondering what we could get for Bojan and 5.