2023 NBA Playoffs Thread

I would say Nuggets in 6. Ain’t nobody on the Heat can stop Joker. Joker is gonna average triple-dubs with high shooting efficiency once again

The Heat will obviously need to shoot like they did against Boston

1 Like

They’re going to need to because I don’t see them stopping Denver. Miami needs their role players like Martin and Robinson to step up like they did against Boston. Plus, it’ll be an interesting dynamic with Herro back in the fold which means Duncan will see less PT because they can’t have both on the same floor defensively.

I mean when Denver has Jokic on the floor this year they are one of the best offensive teams in history, so yeah.

Holy ****, you’re right!!

Sorry, @silverblue, I guess you aren’t the father!

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Taking Pistons on as my new second team

A post was merged into an existing topic: Taking Pistons on as my new second team

Miami is looking very small.

Good to see Duncan score in the Finals. He forgot to do that against Villanova.

2 Likes

it was an insane long game to hold this comment in for five years but somehow you knew the bill would come due!!

9 Likes

Still mad about it!

These heat bigs are going be dog tired trying to front and pressure jokic like this

1 Like

He could have made the joke a couple years ago

1 Like

The bubble Finals was not a time for jokes.

2 Likes

We only needed him to get 7 points!

2 Likes

Jokic’s combination of size and skill is something I’m not sure I’ve seen before. You could be bear hugging him and he could still throw a wraparound pass across the court.

1 Like

How are you using the plural when you say Miami Big?

1 Like

The heats big

4 Likes

It’s bad times when The Nuzzler is getting run.

Is Kevin Love hurt? If he isn’t, I really don’t understand why Spo didn’t play him.

Duncan doing some work!

5 Likes