Syracuse - NCAA Sanctions

Can anyone explain how North Carolina dodged this bullet? Or are they still in hot water?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

Can anyone explain how North Carolina dodged this bullet? Or are they still in hot water?

I believe that’s still on-going, and after today, the ACC has to be terrified. Not to mention the Sulaimon thing (although it doesn’t seem like there’s a whole lot there against Duke)

Can’t help but to think Boeheim’s retirement won’t plant the seed for JB to Syracuse…victory lap in his hometown. Especially if they are trying to ‘clean’ the program

Can't help but to think Boeheim's retirement won't plant the seed for JB to Syracuse..........victory lap in his hometown. Especially if they are trying to 'clean' the program

Jim Boeheim to retire in 3 years from Syracuse Orange; Daryl Gross out as athletic director - ESPN

There is a zero percent chance that Syracuse hires JB in 3 years.

Can't help but to think Boeheim's retirement won't plant the seed for JB to Syracuse..........victory lap in his hometown. Especially if they are trying to 'clean' the program

Jim Boeheim to retire in 3 years from Syracuse Orange; Daryl Gross out as athletic director - ESPN

Beilein has said on multiple occasions that his family likes Ann Arbor (not something that can be said of his previous stop). Do I think it impossible that he wouldn’t consider that job at the end of his current contract? No. But I still believe that Beilein will finish his career (however long that may be) at Michigan, and I for one am very happy/excited about that.

Don't know how this is possible unless the staff knows of some attrition or they are letting a 15 out of the NLI. In any event, this pretty much shuts the door on Tyus Battle to Syracuse if true

Espn 60 Matthew Moyer "I just spoke to coach Boeheim and I am staying committed to SU, they assured me of my scholarship" Moyer told Espn.

— Paul Biancardi (@PaulBiancardi) March 7, 2015

I imagine they think McCullough will go pro. Before his injury I don’t think people believed he was sticking around for more than 2 years.

Think Robert Murphy, Coach from Eastern Michigan

Can’t help but to think Boeheim’s retirement won’t plant the seed for JB to Syracuse…victory lap in his hometown. Especially if they are trying to ‘clean’ the program

At 65? I would bet a large sum of money this does not happen.

Ron Patterson & BJ Johnson transferring. The real victims of the NCAA violations?

Ron Patterson & BJ Johnson transferring. The real victims of the NCAA violations?

The NCAA is a joke. It literally pays to cheat