Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk

Exactly to both the last posts.

Just because you watch a few games, it doesn't mean your evaluation correct? Who says you are a better evaluator of talent than anyone else? Posters like that do not make boards like these fun places to visit

Which is why you supplement it with the opinions of guys like Fran Fraschilla, Jonathan Givony, Kansas insiders, respected RealGM posters, Virginia insiders, NBA scout…

I still love Sviat but physical maturation is real. Shooting efficiency is dependent on strength i.e. Stauskas or look at Durant at Texas

I’ve never said anything contrary, you are speaking on a subject I doubt you are very informed about.

Here, read it from guys who have tracked his development for years and hear them say he will be a bench guy his 1st year Sviatoslav Mikhailiuk - RealGM

Nothing better than people who know everything about everything and will argue anything just to argue.

I don’t know everything about everything but I do know Sviat’s strengths and limitations.

Nothing better than people who refute or don’t back up assertions WITH(OUT) facts.

I saw Sviat at NHS, AST2014 and read up on his U16 performances plus watched all available footage. Brought him up initially on this forum. Something tells me I might have more insight than others…

You could not have proved theoracle’s point better with this response. Well done.

I can tell more from watching a few minutes of video than most people can tell from a whole season of in person evaluation.
Signed, Matt D.
PS: DJ Wilson has poor lateral movement.

Except I’ve watched MULTIPLE full games. What is your point? Lot of sour grapes in here.

I still love Sviat but physical maturation is real. Shooting efficiency is dependent on strength i.e. Stauskas or look at Durant at Texas

I’ve never said anything contrary, you are speaking on a subject I doubt you are very informed about.

Here, read it from guys who have tracked his development for years and hear them say he will be a bench guy his 1st year Sviatoslav Mikhailiuk - RealGM

Nothing better than people who know everything about everything and will argue anything just to argue.

I don’t know everything about everything but I do know Sviat’s strengths and limitations.

Nothing better than people who refute or don’t back up assertions WITH(OUT) facts.

I saw Sviat at NHS, AST2014 and read up on his U16 performances plus watched all available footage. Brought him up initially on this forum. Something tells me I might have more insight than others…

You could not have proved theoracle’s point better with this response. Well done.

Who cares? If I know more about a subject, I’m not going to defer to someone who is probably aware because I posted about it, let alone tell me my viewpoint.Oh yeah, it helps when you add sources to your opinion to provide legitimacy to " know everything about everything and will argue anything just to argue."

Maybe you weren’t around for Matt D. My point is that it’s sufficient to state your opinion and the fact that you’ve seen more of the recruit without claiming that everyone else is uninformed.

I don’t know if you read the thread but I did state my opinion. LAW saw fit to not only rebuttal but tell me what my opinion was and that it was wrong initially.

Whatever happened to Matt D?

He appears to have been banned under that account.