I got David Hasselhoff

1 Like

Karl Marx here. Also Chris Brown :face_vomiting:

I say this cause it means me and Nik Stauskas also share a birthday with you

5 Likes

birthday buddies! :partying_face:

1 Like

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got: Angela Lansbury, Bob Weir, Flea, John Mayer, Naomi Osaka, Sue Bird, Suzanne Somers, Bob Mould, and Tim Robbins.

have always felt sharing w Marc Maron was pretty apt

1 Like

I donā€™t have much of anything except Jeff Ross - the Roastmaster Comedian.

Happy Belated Bday Dylan!!

Joe Montana for me

I avoided this topic because I didnā€™t care about other siteā€™s basketball coverage. Finally cavedā€¦ Happy Birthday Dylan! Thanks for being awesome.

3 Likes

genuinely occurred to me a little while ago that some people mightā€™ve skipped the topic altogether :laughing:

Iā€™ve got baseball great (and world class psychotic) Albert Belle. : )

I never fully appreciated how difficult it must be to run a Michigan basketball site while also coaching Northwestern on the side. Kudos!

2 Likes

When I saw it was Telekinetic that made the thread, I knew there was something else going on.

If it was any other random poster, I still would have absolutely clicked to get a front row seat at the inevitable carnage

4 Likes

I, too, have noticed that other sitesā€™ bracketology insights really donā€™t measure up to this oneā€™s.

But in all seriousness, happy birthday, Dylan. I hope you enjoy the Rock ā€˜nā€™ Roll Hall of Fame, or something similarly wholesome and delightful!

10 Likes

Dylan told me for his birthday hes spending the night in, just rewatching old episodes of the Drew Carey show.

3 Likes

https://x.com/announcerskeds/status/1781332044179484675

Sharing a birthday with Collins isnā€™t ideal, but I think Raf more than makes up for it.

12 Likes