11 Likes

Oh, but he is

1 Like

Kobe Buffkin looking good

0 is Dug. Who is 3? Glenn?

1 Like

Jaelin Llewellyn.

5 Likes

Just a PG who wears the #3 for Michigan and some walk-on guarding him or something like that

23 Likes

I have a weird love of when past players come back to train with current players. Iā€™m sure it happens often and isnā€™t really a big deal, but I think it is cool for some reason.

In this case, I would have loved to see X have an influence as a mentor to Frankie had he stayed. There is some similarity in their story of being an undersized, defensive first, poor shooting true PG and I think X could have helped Frankie with some pointers on how to develop into a good college player.

What other former players would make an ideal mentor for a current member of this team? Maybe Iggy for Khayat? Maybe Poole for Kobe (on offense at least)?

14 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s weird. I think it rocks

9 Likes

Same. It rocks.

5 Likes

X working with Dug seems awfully good to me.

8 Likes

Some more from meā€¦

Jett working with Hardaway for offense and Matthews for defense.

Barnes working with GR3 on how to leverage his hops and be opportunistic from three.

Tschetter working with Blanchard on rebounding and shootingā€¦the things that likely would get him in the rotation.

6 Likes

Gavin Groninger with everyone. An exemplary Wolverine and an all around great person.

(I hope my ludicrous level of sarcasm does not go unnoticed)

2 Likes

Adrien Nunez with Spike Albrecht to learn how to use social media to advance your romantic opportunities

14 Likes

Why the sarcasm about him being a great person? Thatā€™s a sharp personal attack so I must be missing something. He was a team captain despite not being a starter.

2 Likes

It is indeed really cool. I would have wanted Franz for Diabate, McGary for Khayat, absolutely Poole for Kobe, Livers for Isaiah Barnes, Duncan for Houstan.

McGary should not be mentoring anyone lol

7 Likes

Breakfast baconnators

He was an epic dou*he canoe to everyone I ever knew and heard plenty of others say the same. I grew up in the same area as him, played hoops against him. He wasnā€™t any better any time he came back from UM on break or after he came back once he was done at UM.

Maybe he was good with teammates and thatā€™s how he ended up a captain. Hope heā€™s better to people now that heā€™s older.

The elite shooter who shot a terrible percentage and got worse as his career went on