Should we offer that last Scholarship

To Rasheed Sulaimon who will be eligible immediately after graduating from Duke as a Grad Transfer? I figure it Couldn’t hurt. Hit man for hire for one season.

Cool idea but I strongly doubt they’d even look at a dude who was kicked off another team. Wouldn’t mind browsing the Florida Gators garage sale either.

I’d bank it. We’re deep this year, and we’ll need to see several guys play before we really know our needs for 2016, other than you take Winston for sure and an elite wing for sure. Honestly, if we had landed Williams, I have no idea where his minutes would have come from in 2015.

What about Tevin Mack…or is he long gone?

Never mind, looks like hes close to a decision

MAX BIELFELDT BRING HIM BACK

I'd bank it. We're deep this year, and we'll need to see several guys play before we really know our needs for 2016, other than you take Winston for sure and an elite wing for sure. Honestly, if we had landed Williams, I have no idea where his minutes would have come from in 2015.

The thing that would’ve been nice about landing Williams is that he would most likely have taken a RS, worked on ball handling and Sanderson. Would probably be at least adequate as a RS freshman. But I think your analysis is spot on…just bank it to see your needs and take it from there.

I'd bank it. We're deep this year, and we'll need to see several guys play before we really know our needs for 2016, other than you take Winston for sure and an elite wing for sure. Honestly, if we had landed Williams, I have no idea where his minutes would have come from in 2015.

The thing that would’ve been nice about landing Williams is that he would most likely have taken a RS, worked on ball handling and Sanderson. Would probably be at least adequate as a RS freshman. But I think your analysis is spot on…just bank it to see your needs and take it from there.

Bigger reason why I think Michigan might have fallen out is that the kid wants to play and not take a redshirt, or play limited minutes. But that’s also a sign that Michigan might not need him in this class.

Bigger reason why I think Michigan might have fallen out is that the kid wants to play and not take a redshirt, or play limited minutes. But that’s also a sign that Michigan might not need him in this class.

Also rumors that Kenny has a child…if that is true can totally understand the inclination to stay close to home.

That’s the thing that I never get. Kid puts school (UM) on list two different times, Coach does home visit, and then eliminates them before the visit. If you know that you don’t plan on leaving very far from home, why bother.

This type of stuff happens all the time, at all levels. Don’t know if it’s wanting the attention or too many people in their ear.

Is bringing back Bielfeldt an option

Also rumors that Kenny has a child…if that is true can totally understand the inclination to stay close to home.

This staff needs to learn how to market to toddlers. This is unacceptable.

This staff needs to learn how to market to toddlers. This is unacceptable.

The truth is, I actually agree with you here. Start offering kids in 8th grade and perhaps we won’t be caught adding last minute type offers because we can’t land option, A, B, C, D, E, F…

I’d be fine if we gave Max the scholarship as an insurance policy, but I would much rather seeing Donnal, Wilson, Wagner, Chatman, and Robinson get playing time over Max. We need our younger guys to improve through playing time.

Also I really do not want to see the coaches give the scholarship out to anyone other than Max; really prefer to save the scholarship if we don’t give it to Max.

I'd be fine if we gave Max the scholarship as an insurance policy, but I would much rather seeing Donnal, Wilson, Wagner, Chatman, and Robinson get playing time over Max. We need our younger guys to improve through playing time.

Also I really do not want to see the coaches give the scholarship out to anyone other than Max; really prefer to save the scholarship if we don’t give it to Max.

I think Beilein wanted the same thing this past year. I don’t think he ever expected to play Max that much. If Donnal and Doyle would have been better options, they would have played more than Max. Max kept the other guys off the floor because for the most part he played better and stayed healthy despite being less gifted athletically and talent wise. He wasn’t spectacular, but no one expected him to be. He also took less bad fouls than the other two.

We do have a lot more options this year with guys coming off redshirt, transfers, injuries etc, but I would bring Max back because he will force these other guys to play better.