Season's motto

Simple and hopefully fun topic…I haven’t seen anything public yet so feel free to correct me if it has been announced.

Two years ago it was WE ON!

Last season it was WE WORK!

What’s it going to be this year?

Suggestions? WE WIN!, WE HUSTLE!

How about We Will!

I know MSU’s: WE(ird) GUYS

We Defend!

How about, “We Outscore You!” or “We Young” or “We Sneaky” (since not many people are mentioning them as a contender) or “We Smooth.” I feel like any motto needs to be accompanied by a “but also XX.”

How about We Will!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B13zSgnIgAAowGX.jpg:large

The original “we on” was best in my opinion. We work was decent. Not feeling the “we will” at all.

Will to win. Will compete. I can see possible uses. I guess I’m relatively indifferent on all mottos aside from subs personally.

Nice call on the guess!

We Wish Mitch Was Still Here

We Wish Mitch Was Still Here

Sigh. What could have been…

A Mitchell with 100% health is likely the difference between a second final four appearance in three years vs a 1st/second round tourney exit.

A Mitchell with 100% health is likely the difference between a second final four appearance in three years vs a 1st/second round tourney exit.

Yup, Mitch makes this a top 5 team, and would pretty much eliminate the HUGE rebounding and defense concerns.

Nice call on the guess!

Thanks! Just channeled my inner Bacari.

Like that B1G championship shirt too. Third year in a row raising a nice banner.